Nickname: "Bellhop Danny"
    Hometown: Rochester, NY
    Audition City: New York

TRAINING:
    Vocal: 4 years
    Dance: 5 years of jazz and modern
    Acting: 8 years

FUN FACTS: He is a Gemini.

Kevin is your average guy; he loves his family, a good meal, fantasy baseball, the New York Yankees and musical theatre - not necessarily in that order. As a kid he wanted to play first base for the Yankees until he was hit in the head by a ball and became fearful of getting hit again. Placing that dream aside, he has channeled all of his energies into perfecting his craft. Graduating from Ithaca College with a degree in Musical Theatre, he worked his way through school as a grocery store cashier on partial scholarship from his employer.
    Currently he works at a trendy hotel in downtown Manhattan as a bellhop, this show has been one of his first professional auditions. Close with his family and his childhood friends, he loves a good practical joke (he gave his mother a fixed $10,000 lottery ticket) and has an overwhelming fear of small spaces and leaving his belly-button exposed while he sleeps (does not like people to touch that area on his body.) He's especially close to both of his parents and gets a little sentimental when discussing them.

Admittedly a sensitive person, Kevin does not invite a lot of people into his inner circle. Not standoffish, simply reserved and focused he plans to stay on point during the competition and avoid the drama.

Of his Grease experience so far he has said, "It completely surpassed any and all expectations…the talent and competition blew me away. I feel as though I learned a tremendous amount and grew as a performer, which was unexpected."

FAVORITES:
    What genre of movies do you enjoy? All types of movies
    Favorite TV show: "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
    Favorite Actor: Ed Norton
    Favorite Actress: Kate Winslet
    Favorite Singer: Sam Harris
    Favorite Group: Third Eye Blind
    Favorite Foods: Everything but olives. Particularly loves French vanilla ice cream.
    Favorite Musical: Parade
    Favorite Color: Black

Okay, I know that these come from NBC's site, so how is it that Austin's "Hot Danny" and Derek's "Wholesome Danny" and this guy gets stuck with "Bellhop Danny"???? I'm sure they could have come up with something better. (Personally, I'm now going to think of him as "Bellybutton Danny" considering his "overwhelming" fear of exposing his bellybutton when he's sleeping.)

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MMLEsq;2212281;
    Okay, I know that these come from NBC's site, so how is it that Austin's "Hot Danny" and Derek's "Wholesome Danny" and this guy gets stuck with "Bellhop Danny"????
    Yeah, he's a hotel bellhop, but you're right...you'd think they could've come up with a better adjective!

FORT Fogey
    He doensn't look like a Danny to me. He's much too plain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah;2212359;
    He doensn't look like a Danny to me. He's much too plain.
    AGREE!

+ Reply to Thread