+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chad Doreck

He's probably safe for a couple of more weeks but he needs to step it up and toughen up if he's going to stay! He's almost too clean cut looking for the role, I'd like to see him transform himself a bit more.

I think Chad is not going to win this. He need to go far.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2238686;
    He's probably safe for a couple of more weeks but he needs to step it up and toughen up if he's going to stay! He's almost too clean cut looking for the role, I'd like to see him transform himself a bit more.
    As I said in the show discussion thread ... I think the final 2 will be him and Derek. He was sick but the show did go on and given that, I thought he did very well. As Ian said ... he will sell tickets ... and that is their goal.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I pretty hope so.

Loved his performance last night. Not sure I like Allie with him, but that's more my non preference for Allie. I thought Chad commanded the stage well, sang and acted the song with lots of feeling and emotions--doesn't hurt that it was a great song!

Unless Derek can get his act together I see the role coming down to Max (editing makes me think he's the panel's favorite), and Chad who is definitely my #1 favorite. I think Kevin is good, but not in the same ballpark as Chad, and Austin is certainly polished but looks like a big ham to me. Everytime I see him perform, I feel like he's screaming in his head, "look at meeee, look at meeeee!" Chad seems to have the total package. Sigh.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fogey
    Chad is now my choice for Danny. I thought he was the best of the guys on Sunday's show.

I don't think chad going to win.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lindab123;2256754;
    I don't think chad going to win.
    Agreed. In fact, I'd be surprised if he made it to the final 3. While he's adorable, he's also forgettable and way too squeaky clean (Donny Osmondish) to play Danny. If he wasn't able to stay out of the bottom two after last week's notable duet with Allie and the endorsement of 3 of the 4 judges, he's in real trouble.

Next week when each of the boys is stretched (ala the girls this week) will be the shakeout.

Personally, I think that Austin is the judge's pick but Max is the viewing public's underdog. What they have in common is that they both can tell a story rather than simply perform their songs.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Chad is my favorite by far. However, I agree that he doesn't really have a tough-guy look. Even my husband noticed how he looks a lot like Donny Osmond. Being a Donny fan as a teenager, I had to double-check what Chad's last name was!

I don't understand the Max factor (pun intended). A friend of mine commented that he looks more like one of Danny's goofy T-bird friends. He did do a good job dancing and singing, and he looks better since he had his hair cut (and maybe eyebrows slightly shaped). But to me, wholesome-looking Chad is more Danny than Max.

I'll be so bummed if Chad doesn't make it! I guess Austin is my runner-up, but by a long distance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast