+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Max Crumm

To the Point
    I think Max is a very nice balance for Danny. If people's ideas are based on the movie, Max is definitely more Danny. John T. wasn't buff at all. Pretender is a great word to describe the character.

Ah my Max. I love him so much lol. I am a total Slacker Backer. He just striked me as being the best for this role. I think he looks more the part. Not to mention, he believably looks more high school aged than Austin does lol. Not to mention he looks more "bad boy". An adorable bad boy, but a bad boy none the less.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

I think Max has proven throughout the series that he is definitely Dnany-material. He has gotten better every week with his performances and singing. I think he really sells the songs. IMO he is a much better actor than Austin and he feels like a Danny to me. A little rough, a little sweet. PErfect blend. Plus I think he looks like the better of the two Dannys.

One other thing ... he is going to be director/choreographer Kathleen's dream actor. He actually responded to every direction he received and has demonstrated that he is willing to work hard to "be" Danny.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2294034;
    One other thing ... he is going to be director/choreographer Kathleen's dream actor. He actually responded to every direction he received and has demonstrated that he is willing to work hard to "be" Danny.
    I'll be interested and excited to see the creative direction of Kathleen's revival-- especially if Max wins. I agree Max has responded well to her direction and adds a bit of his own to it (also something she seems to appreciate about Max).

I hope he wins the "Matinee Idol" (traditional Grease - if you can call it that with the swagger-- I mean, sway that Austin would bring to the role) vs. "Humor and Quirkiness" (reinvented Grease) battle. What do others think about the odds?

Max is just so darn cute and charming. How can anyone not like him? He is the perfect Danny. I hope he is with Laura. I think they make the perfect couple as a Sandy and Danny! Go Max!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

He has done well - even making it to final 2 is a great accomplishment but his humor adds a charm that Austin can't compete with - hope America agrees!

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar
    Way to go Max!

FORT Regular
    Yeah, I was feeling him last night!

I am excited and interested to see what Kathleen does with this motley group of cast members. Of all the panel, she seemed genuinely pleased by the results--Danny, Sandy, and cast. I get this sense that she'd be just wonderful to work with....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456