+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Max Crumm

I reluctantly admit that Max doesn't have "it" to play Danny. That said, I thought his performance was the best the other night. I agree with the judges in that he is very believable. It seemed to me that he was the only one who was acting as well as singing and dancing. And I do think his look improved considerably. Maybe with a little coaching he could develop that swagger and super-confidence that Travolta's Zuko had. It's not like he is bad-looking.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I agree oneTVslave. I think Max has a lot of talent and they are trying hard to develop him into Danny, but he just physically isn't Danny IMO. You can dress him up, grease his hair, but you can't change his eyes, chin, physique. He would be perfect for many other Broadway roles because he is talented and appears to have a great personality, but he'd have to be an award winning actor to have me believe he is Danny and not one of his side kick T-Birds.

FORT Newbie
    I love him so much.I just want to go and comb that hair.It is so cute!!

It would be so cool if there could be 2 Danny's then Chad and Max both could have it.They are so cute.
    Last edited by Allison101; 01-30-2007 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2220318;
    Exactly right, cat. However, can Max make all the girls watching, wish they were Sandy ? Seriously ... remember what Ian said to Chad ? He said "Your face will sell tickets."

When I watched the movie with John Travolta and Olivia Newton John, I never wished I was Sandy. I just enjoyed the movie, they were both so cute (not just the looks), their actions, the way they acted. It was a fun, musical movie for me. Love musicals.

My sister doesn't think Max is good looking enough for the leading role but I don't think he should be in the back ground either or a side kick. He is just too talented.

FORT Newbie
    He is so cute.. I love him

He hase the best voice.Chad and Max are the king of the show

Go Chad and Max!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2220685;
    My sister doesn't think Max is good looking enough for the leading role but I don't think he should be in the back ground either or a side kick. He is just too talented.
    I don't want to be mean or anything.But I think that your sister is so wrong.He is like the king of the show
    Whenever he comes on and sing I always Blush.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2220682;
    When I watched the movie with John Travolta and Olivia Newton John, I never wished I was Sandy. I just enjoyed the movie, they were both so cute (not just the looks), their actions, the way they acted. It was a fun, musical movie for me. Love musicals.
    Understood graycat, but I was referring to their criteria for evaluation ( $$$$$ ) and not necessarily mine.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

He may not be good looking enough, but he could be Danny, especially after his performance the other night. He was terrific - he has the voice, and the attitude. I have changed my opinion of his and he is now my third choice to play Danny.

FORT Fanatic
    I thought he was the best male of the night and don't see why he couldn't take on the role. I never thought John Travolta was good looking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast