+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Laura Osnes

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches'n cream;2276892;
    I think that Laura gave the best performance of the girls last night but I think Ashley is still in the competition.

We need to see these actors paired up and performing together to begin to assess necessary chemistry. I hope next week we get to see all pairs of the remaining Sandys and Dannys singing duets together.
    We already saw the Final 6 performances, right ?
    So is next week the Finale with the last 4 ? Yikes !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Echo, what I gather from what little is out there, I *think* the final night is 04/01. It seems appropriate for the show to end on April Fools Day, doesn't it? If I find something more definite I'll post it.

I love Laura's brilliant smile and think her talent will give her a good shot at the role. I hope we begin to see some real interaction between the guys and girls to help America choose two people who have some kind of chemistry between them.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

After the final competition night, if Laura doesn't win this I don't know what happened. She is incredibly talented and beautiful. I would love to see her win this part. Plus, she has the sweetest fiance I have ever seen.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar
    Way to go Laura!

FORT Regular
    I think Laura is just wonderful and voted for her since JCS.

Last night though, I have to admit I really liked Ashley and Max in their "You're the One that I Want" performance early in the show. They had a nice vibe going on and I could see Jim Jacob's point about Ashley being the better post-transformation Sandy.

It'll be fun to watch Laura and Max a few months down the road. I loved watching her watch Max after the Danny announcement was made. Great editing!

And hey how about her fiance? Isn't he too cute/sweet for words?

I thought Laura was the best of the bunch from the beginning. Glad she won.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234