+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Laura Osnes

I don't have any ties to Minnesota , but right now Laura is my favorite hands down. I agree that she seems completely natural (and relaxed) on stage. When I watch the other ladies I feel like I'm watching someone perform but when I watch her I believe she's Sandy.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2259048;
    I don't have any ties to Minnesota , but right now Laura is my favorite hands down. I agree that she seems completely natural (and relaxed) on stage. When I watch the other ladies I feel like I'm watching someone perform but when I watch her I believe she's Sandy.
    rosekid, I so agree. Laura is my favorite also. I keep wondering though, if she wins, if they will have her do the blonde wig thing or let her do the show w/ her beautiful brown hair.
    I think Laura has that natural charisma and talent to carry the role better than even Ashley, who is the "stereotype" perfection of Sandy, but not as believable when she acts or when watching her expressions when she sings.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Regular
    I think both Allie and Kathleen bring more to their numbers than either Laura or Ashley. Kathleen's vocals have been tough but I think part of that is poor song. Laura is still too one dimensional (too much sweet even for Sandy) although she has a great voice and Ashley's performances are way too forced.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Allie can't act her way out of a box and Kathleen looks too old and doesn't offer much impact regardless of what song they throw at her. She's been in the bottom twice already. I think the public has spoken and it's time to cut her loose. With Laura, she didn't stand out in the beginning but she has gotten better and better with each performance. I think that makes a big difference.

FORT Fogey
    I like Laura more and more. Allie has been my favorite up until the reports that she is falling short in the acting arena. I wonder if we will be able to see a decent chunk of their acting ability. Seems we should.

All I know is that I do not want Ashley to take this because some see her as the physical personification. I don't like her looks. There is something off about her for me. She is pretty and has a knock out body, I am talking about this role. She is too tall for all the Danny candidates which means she will be in flats the entire show. I wonder if they thought about that.

FORT Regular
    Allie hands down is the most engaging performer of the bunch! Laura has a lovely voice but remove the hot backup dancers from her number last week and you remove the sizzle and the sex. She's too sweet even for Sandy.

I've enjoyed Laura all along and she is my #1 choice. I like Allie and thought her performance was great, but if she can't act - the show will flop. David will make sure she is out if she can't kick into acting mode soon. Since she is romantically interested in Max, I can't help wonder if that was the reason her acting failed (some kind of shyness, maybe). She may give a better performance if she is with someone she is not interested in.
    Allison is still a good contender, but Kathleen looks too old/mature for the part.
    Laura is my fav and I hope she gets it!

I'm on the fence here. Laura or Allie ... but I think it could very well be Laura.
    She does seem very sweet, but really, Sandy is almost ethereally sweet until the very end when she plays Danny's great pretender game.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Laura's my Sandy!
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

FORT Regular
    I think that Laura gave the best performance of the girls last night but I think Ashley is still in the competition.

We need to see these actors paired up and performing together to begin to assess necessary chemistry. I hope next week we get to see all pairs of the remaining Sandys and Dannys singing duets together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast