+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kathleen Monteleone

shes really mellow
    i like her

FORT Newbie
    I loved her. She's very pretty, and a nice christian lady.

She was only so-so and I think really struggled with her song - and yes I know it's a difficult song - but she didn't "sell" it.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    She reminds me too much of Jessica Simpson (in both face and body), and that's not a good thing. I also dislike her weekly tips that the judges seem to like. She seems like a nice lady though...

She needs to stop wearing those babydolls though. Unless you're stick skinny, they make women look pregnant. I should know--'cause everyone wants to know if I'm pregnant when I wear similar shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2239919;
    I also dislike her weekly tips that the judges seem to like. She seems like a nice lady though...
    I like them although she kind of flubbed the one on Sunday's show. I thought the one she did a couple of weeks ago was really good.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2239919;
    She reminds me too much of Jessica Simpson (in both face and body), and that's not a good thing. I also dislike her weekly tips that the judges seem to like. She seems like a nice lady though...

She needs to stop wearing those babydolls though. Unless you're stick skinny, they make women look pregnant. I should know--'cause everyone wants to know if I'm pregnant when I wear similar shirts!

I feel the same way. I am just not feeling her as sandy. Nice enough I am sure, however I can't help feel this is not the right fit with her.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey
    I really dislike her "spiritual" tips. It is out of character for Sandy and she should be trying to project that image. Her hair extentions are way too long, as well. It is time to dress and act the part and she is falling short. I would not be surprised to see her in the bottom two this week. That may be wishful thinking.

Did anyone else notice that at times she wasn't even singing? It would get real quiet and you could hear her partner singing, then she would come back very strong. Like she forgot the words or something. Maybe it was audio, but it was horrible.

Katbig13, after reading your comment I actually watched her performance again and I can't say I noticed her not singing. But, she annoys me to no end, and seems to be too old for the part. I know she's *only* 23, but she comes across as much older. Also her voice seems screechy to me so that doesn't help either. I simply don't see her as Sandy and hate those spiritual tips immensely. I was thrilled they opted to omit that nonsense on Sunday.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I wonder if they actually verified their ages or if that's the ages the contestants are claiming to be. 'Cause I would've pegged her as 33 at the youngest!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast