Juliana Hansen

Nickname: "Rock Chick Sandy"
    Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
    Audition City: New York

TRAINING:
    Vocal: 7 years
    Dance: 2 years of tap and jazz
    Acting: 4 months

FUN FACTS: She is an Aquarius. She is in the Bruce Springsteen tribute band called "BRUCE IN THE USA".

Juliana grew up in a one bedroom apartment with her single mother. Her parents divorced when she was young and her mom moved them to Los Angeles to try to find Juliana commercial work. They moved around a lot and at one point even stayed in one room apartments that were rented out in homes. Eventually her mom bought a home where she still lives to this day. As a child, Juliana wanted to be a marine biologist because she thought it meant she got to swim with dolphins. Juliana loves the outdoors, Paul McCartney music, and enjoys going on little mini-adventures or mini-vacations with her boyfriend, Joe, who she says she is closest to. "He shares my love of music and is always looking to try something new with me." When she gets really excited, Juliana likes to put on some Bon Jovi and jump around her living room.
    In the 3rd grade Juliana noticed that she couldn't see very well. She didn't want to wear glasses, though, so she didn't tell anyone until she was in the 7th grade! "My eyes were -725 in both eyes - I was basically legally blind." A couple of years ago after having to wear glasses and contacts for a number of years, she finally had laser eye surgery to correct her vision.

Juliana has been various musicals, but the most unique gig she's ever had has been performing as the "East Coast Patti" with Bruce Springsteen tribute band, Bruce in the USA. Juliana says, "I got my chance to 'be a rock star' and was asked to fill in for a friend who was having a baby and needed time off. I spent about a week learning 20 songs on guitar, tambourine and getting my harmonies down and a few days later I was off to Vegas for my one rehearsal with the band (the day before my first gig at the House of Blues in Chicago)! The gig was a success, and I have been touring as the "East Coast Patti" for the last 2+ years!"

A determined woman, Juliana has found the whole Grease experience to be "exhausting", "wonderful", "tense" and "life-changing." Juliana says she can see herself on a Broadway stage whether it's through this show or something that follows and she's as prepared as she can be.

FAVORITES:
    What genre of movies do you enjoy? Dramas like Closer or Almost Famous.
    Favorite TV show(s): Sex & The City, Gilmore Girls, Lost, Desperate Housewives and 24.
    Favorite Actor(s): Robert Redford
    Favorite Actress(es): Natalie Portman and Bernadette Peters
    Favorite Singer(s): Paul McCartney and Gavin DeGraw
    Favorite Foods: Sushi, seafood (any kind), peppermint ice cream, Chilean sea bass and dark chocolate-covered strawberries.
    Favorite Musical(s): Into the Woods and Les Miserables
    Favorite Color: Pink

hands down my favorite, I dont know what it is about her, but I absolutely adore her..... unfortunately, I dont think she will be right for sandy. top 2 girls though hopefully
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Her "Nickname" shouldn't be "Rock Chick Sandy". It should be
    "Sandy with a rack".

Not that I mind...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Pretty girl with a sweetness about her that comes through when she talks and sings.

She has a kind of star quality to her, and I think she has a good chance of being the 'one.'
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

if a brunette wins this thing (which could happen, because I think that two of the best three girls have dark hair) will they dye it blond? Does Sandy HAVE to be blond?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82;2218166;
    if a brunette wins this thing (which could happen, because I think that two of the best three girls have dark hair) will they dye it blond? Does Sandy HAVE to be blond?
    I think they said if they chose a brunette Sandy, they'd put a blonde wig on her.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I am leaning toward this girl (maybe because she is brunette). I like her voice and she seems sweet without being too saccharin. But, I don't think she would look good as a blond at all.

FORT Fan
    She's a ringer! She was in the national touring company of Thoroughly Modern Millie for over a year and was the Millie understudy to Darci Roberts. She went on as Millie many times and yet she doesn't even mention it in her bio.
    Trust Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi;2233935;
    She's a ringer! She was in the national touring company of Thoroughly Modern Millie for over a year and was the Millie understudy to Darci Roberts. She went on as Millie many times and yet she doesn't even mention it in her bio.
    This isn't American Idol where they are looking to find unsigned talent. This show welcomes experience. David Ian has 10 million invested in this show so he can't afford to have America pick someone that's green and can't stand up to the riggers of Broadway.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast