+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Juliana Hansen

FORT Fan
    I have no issue with people with experience, I simply find it interesting that she felt that she had to hide her professional credentials and paint herself as a "newbie". Austin had no problem being straight forward about his theater background.
    Trust Me!

[/QUOTE]Juliana has been various musicals, but the most unique gig she's ever had has been performing as the "East Coast Patti" with Bruce Springsteen tribute band, Bruce in the USA. Juliana says, "I got my chance to 'be a rock star' and was asked to fill in for a friend who was having a baby and needed time off. I spent about a week learning 20 songs on guitar, tambourine and getting my harmonies down and a few days later I was off to Vegas for my one rehearsal with the band (the day before my first gig at the House of Blues in Chicago)! The gig was a success, and I have been touring as the "East Coast Patti" for the last 2+ years!" [/QUOTE]

If she said she was a "newbie" on the show I wasn't paying attention but to me it doesn't look like she is trying to hide her experience if she states that she's been in various musicals.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fan
    The lead in a major touring company is a bit more than "being in various musicals". I was in various musicals in high school.
    Trust Me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12