+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

How do you pick a Danny and a Sandy?

Ok, my Danny must be masculine, charisma, be sexy, can carry a note and girate his hips. John Travolta didn't impress me as a singer as much as he oozed sex appeal.

Sandy, on the hand, must be sweet and shy but then turn into Miss popularity. She must be able to sing and have a way with her eyes. Her dancing can be a bit nerdy and not really sexy...more cutesy. She must be able to look innocent but glam it up 50's style. Her voice is very important.

Wow! She just bolted and dumped him. WoW!

That was not right at all.

She didn't even give him a hug and a good luck, then she could have said good bye. She didn't even look back.

FORT Regular
    I could tell she was ticked on stage...but,to storm off like that was just wrong.

Quemoni, great qualifications for Danny/Sandy. I completely agree.

I can't believe she dumped him. The relationship was already rocky, but wow. Way to act like a prima donna.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Quote Originally Posted by Klyn;2204738;
    I could tell she was ticked on stage...but,to storm off like that was just wrong.
    Basically you could tell that the "support the other" stuff was something she said because she fully expected that SHE'D be the one and he'd be the one having to support her from afar.

What a beyotch.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2204746;
    Basically you could tell that the "support the other" stuff was something she said because she fully expected that SHE'D be the one and he'd be the one having to support her from afar.

What a beyotch.

That's exactly what I thought too
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;2204713;
    I can't believe they let that guy through. But it could really pay off for them if he ends up being a fast learner and wins the thing.
    Who? The 50's kid who has the look but can't really sing?

If so, he does have a sexiness about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni;2204786;
    Who? The 50's kid who has the look but can't really sing?

If so, he does have a sexiness about him.
    Yes, that's the guy I was talking about. He definitely had the looks and the attitude. His voice was okay, but really raw and it needed to be reigned in. So if he progresses really well and has a knack for it, then I could see him going far. It'd be a great story for the show.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I missed the show tonight. Do they repeat it on NBC or Bravo or any place? (I can't believe I just asked that...)

I wanted to add that the intro to the show -- where they have all the various Dannys/Sandys singing -- they seem to want the leads to look like Olivia and John. One of the women looks to be Asian-American and they have a blonde wig on her. I think it can work easily with an ethnic Sandy or Danny...but instead of sticking a blonde wig on them, how about just saying she's a transfer student from China or Japan or Korea or something like that... However, I am sure the winners will look somewhat like Olivia and John.
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 01-14-2007 at 10:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast