+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 7/3 Show Discussion Thread - "Adaptability"

Re: 7/3 Show Discussion Thread - "Adaptability"

I posted above before reading a spoiler upthread. Man, I hope it's not true.

I loved Nellie & Blake's duet also - Nellie reminds me a little of the Ally Sheedy character on the breakfast club and could have some interesting story lines because of that.

Shana is interesting to me on screen also, as well as Blake and Michael.

I think it was Shana or the girl in the wheelchair (can't remember her name) who has a breakdown on the next episodes per the previews... looked like a girl with blonde hair was freaking out over the slushees being thrown at her during filming and says this has got to stop?

Not sure if I have posted in here before, but have been meaning to. I watch every week and I have to say that each week the right one has left so far. If the spoiler is correct then I will be disappointed. Critical you are not the only one banging your head against the wall regarding Charlie. I have a friend whose son has Aspbergers as well and she told me about all the extra care she had to give her son over the years. He is an adult now, but like you they have Charlie in the bottom 3 and when they talk amongst themselves they never mention it. I found Mario to be a bit on the arrogant side, but maybe he had to be that way to cope with his blindness. I don't know just a guess. I like them all and don't have any clear cut favorites. I find Lily to be a bit like Mario and is a little arrogant at times. When they have to sing for their life is when I truly see their talent. I know it is not suppose to be just voices and Ryan is going for the character he can best write for, but that is why I am a little confused why they make them sing for survival.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12