+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 6/12 Show Discussion Thread - "Dance-ability"

6/12 Show Discussion Thread - "Dance-ability"

Season 1 co-winner Samuel Larson checks in as a mentor in tonight's episode.

Please keep all discussion in this thread until 11PM PST.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Re: 6/12 Show Discussion Thread - "Dance-ability"

I'm taping it to watch tomorrow .. guess there isn't much discussion anyway.
    Wasting away another summer...

I was surprised they let Dani go so soon (not sad, just surprised). I guess she was too 'chill' and not enough 'perk' for Glee.

I'm watching right now and man, Aylin's family is going to disown her. Wow. It reminds me of a friend I had when I was a kid who was never allowed to eat any sugar in her home. At every slumber party we ever had, that kid gorged herself on sugar until the was practically levitating. So, yeah, Aylin is o.d.'ing on the tonsil hockey. I'm sure she thinks she's being all sexy and cute, but I think she looks cheap.

So, Mario isn't as sweet as he looked.

After watching Dani dance, I'm not surprised they let her go. Cory Monteith looks like freaking Bob Fosse in comparison.
    Miss_Griss and mindy384 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by critical View Post
    i'm watching right now and man, aylin's family is going to disown her. Wow. It reminds me of a friend i had when i was a kid who was never allowed to eat any sugar in her home. At every slumber party we ever had, that kid gorged herself on sugar until the was practically levitating. So, yeah, aylin is o.d.'ing on the tonsil hockey. I'm sure she thinks she's being all sexy and cute, but i think she looks cheap.

So, mario isn't as sweet as he looked.

After watching dani dance, i'm not surprised they let her go. cory monteith looks like freaking bob fosse in comparison.
    lol

Too true! I was pretty sure she was going home after seeing the video!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I think there might even be a chance that I can dance better than Dani and that is a scary thought. I wonder if she was brought on the show just for more exposure after AGT. I am a cynic.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I don't watch AGT, so I don't know the history. But to me, it's a shame Dani couldn't dance, because she's 3x more talented a singer/interpreter than the other two who were in jeopardy. I could have totally seen her character in Glee, even if Ryan Murphy was stumped. I hope she succeeds however she tries to break into the spotlight next.
    Katydyd likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm watching right now and man, Aylin's family is going to disown her. Wow. It reminds me of a friend I had when I was a kid who was never allowed to eat any sugar in her home. At every slumber party we ever had, that kid gorged herself on sugar until the was practically levitating. So, yeah, Aylin is o.d.'ing on the tonsil hockey. I'm sure she thinks she's being all sexy and cute, but I think she looks cheap.

So, Mario isn't as sweet as he looked.

After watching Dani dance, I'm not surprised they let her go. Cory Monteith looks like freaking Bob Fosse in comparison.
    Haha! I think we had the same friend!! When I was 10, this friend had a slumber party at her house and we snuck downstairs and she decided we should all grab spoons and eat the only sugar in her house- which was BROWN sugar. She's the only one who participated but she ate half the container. When she grew up and moved out and went to college she didn't gain the typical "freshman 15"- it was more like the "freshman 50". It was like she was seeing candy for the first time. She eventually got it all under control, but it just goes to show what being denied something does to a person.
    Duxxy likes this.

FORT Fogey

I don't like Aylin at all... I do not need to hear her mention her ethnicity again. Enough already, we know what you are. Her behavior is also enough already....she is just being cheap, not cute.

I am also surprised how quickly I have gotten tired of Lily. I really have no sympathy for kids who are self destructive as she was. Zack told her not to dance that way and she continued to do so defiantly. I am surprised she didn't realize that a too short dress is not good when people are looking up at you on the stage. We could see her Spanx under her dress.
    mindy384 likes this.

So y'all grew up with me? wow! My mother was so terrified of having a fat daughter that when I got old enough to get some pocket change and walk as far as the 7-11, guess what she ended up with ? a really fat daughter
    Critical and Debb70 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast