+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Glee Project Season 2 Spoiler Talk

Glee Project Season 2 Spoiler Talk

The music video from next week's episode has been released:
    The Glee Project Season 2 - Party Rock Anthem Full Music Video - YouTube!

It's notable because of who's missing from it: Taryn. Since the video is shot before the elimination, Taryn either went home voluntarily, was eliminated early OR was edited out of the video for some reason. She seemed pretty much like a fish out of water. I wonder if it was just too much pressure for her.

Also, The Hollywood Reporter has posted pics of the mentors in next three episodes: Samuel Larson is next week ("Dance-ability"), Cory Monteith is episode 3 ("Vulnerability") and Naya Rivera is episode 4 ("Sexuality"). You can see at least the backs of heads to recognize some of the contestants. Based on the picture, as of episode 4, Mario, Alanna, Charlie and maybe Michael and Tyler are still there.
    'The Glee Project' Adds Cory Monteith, Naya Rivera, Samuel Larsen as Mentors (Exclusive) - Hollywood Reporter
    Duxxy likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Re: Glee Project Season 2 Spoiler Talk

I love a mystery!!

Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer and Amber Riley have all signed up to mentor on episodes this season. It sounds like no one wanted to do it last season, but then they watched the show and changed their minds. Kudos to the cast members who did show up last season before it was cool!

'The Glee Project' Adds Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Amber Riley as Mentors - Hollywood Reporter
    mindy384 and Katydyd like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I checked out the Party Rock video. It was a lot of fun. I don't think it provided much opportunity for them to showcase their voices though. Did you notice the girl in the green sweater who was kissing everyone?

I too wonder what happened to Taryn. When I watched it, I must admit that I did not notice she was missing. That's not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I checked out the Party Rock video. It was a lot of fun. I don't think it provided much opportunity for them to showcase their voices though. Did you notice the girl in the green sweater who was kissing everyone?

I too wonder what happened to Taryn. When I watched it, I must admit that I did not notice she was missing. That's not good.
    That was Nellie.

Aylin was doing a lot of kissing, too. I'm guessing her folks won't be too happy about that, especially the girl-on-girl kisses. Ooh-la-la!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I haven't watched the episode, but I saw who went home. Can I just say how sick to death I am of people quitting!? Taryn quit after TWO episodes....or not even two full episodes. She took a spot away from someone who would have been SO grateful to be there and probably wouldn't have just thrown away the opportunity.

This week's video is up. Oxygen Videos | Live Out Loud, Oxygen | The Glee Project | Season 2 | Music Videos

Based on her role, I'm guessing maybe Aylin won the challenge this week, but we'll see.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Someone got a screen grab of the lyric sheet for the episode 8 video. Charlie and Nellie are not on it:
    http://lh6.ggpht.com/-5a_qYoWBlsc/T-...E/s573/ali.png
    This likely means that they'll both be eliminated in the next two episodes

I'm hoping that there is at least 1 more name after the fold
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast