+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Glee Project Season 2 Spoiler Talk

Re: Glee Project Season 2 Spoiler Talk

Well, nuts. Nellie's my favorite singer and I am very protective of Charlie. My other favorite, Dani, went the second week.

Please tell me Lily does not win this thing. Sigh.
    Check out my recaps of Dr. Who and other TV shows at http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Someone got a screen grab of the lyric sheet for the episode 8 video. Charlie and Nellie are not on it:
    http://lh6.ggpht.com/-5a_qYoWBlsc/T-...E/s573/ali.png
    This likely means that they'll both be eliminated in the next two episodes
    Oh my! Not good.

Hulu posted a video (accidentally?) of an extended critique of the bottom 4 in next week's episode. The bottom 4 are Charlie, Aylin, Nellie and Michael. It doesn't show who the bottom 3 are.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Next week's music video, I think it's pretty clear that Allie won this week' mentoring session.

The Glee Project Grows Up And Gets Famous! | PerezHilton.com
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

So far, Nellie, Lily, Aylin, Abraham have all said that they're moving or have moved to LA (along with some other previously eliminated contestants, including Charlie). I wonder if that means that none of them won. That leaves Shanna, Blake, Michael and Ali.

Someone monitoring Shanna's Twitter account has said that it looks like, based on the dates where she did and didn't tweet, she may have been eliminated around episode 9 and then returned for the finale (episode 11).

Abraham posted on his FB and Tumblr right around when episode 8 would have finished, so that may indicate when he goes home.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Well, out of the ones you are predicting will be the last few standing, I would have to choose Blake.

Oxygen has released some previews of next week's episode and, instead of doing a music video, they're filming a movie preview/short. presumably to test acting ability.....just a wild guess, since next week is "Actability." If you go to the official site, check the video page and look for sneak peaks (I think that's right) - they're easy to find

Aylin will portray (what else?) a Muslim girl who is dating the football star and has just found out she's pregnant. Blake is, of course, the football star, but in this case, he's not such a nice guy. Michael is another football player who's in love with Aylin. Ali plays Michael's sister, who was a track star until she was paralyzed in a car accident. Lily is the person who caused the crash and she's living with the guilt.

One of the videos on Oxygen shows Robert giving the kids their assignments and the other shows a scene between Blake and Aylin where he's yelling at her. The judges watch the scene and look REALLY happy about Blake's ability to show another side to himself. Apparently, RM asked that he be challenged to step out of the wholesome nice guy role. From what I saw, he did it and did it very well.

Rumors are that Ali may go home because there's footage of her that we haven't seen giving a last chance performance. I like Ali, but I wouldn't be surprised if the final 4 are 2 boys and 2 girls. We already know that RM LOVES Aylin and it seems like they're all very happy with Lily right now. Same with Blake and Michael. Of course, they loved Shanna a few weeks ago too!

Thanks for the heads up. I must say that the possibility of Michael staying and Ali leaving is rather disturbing. Of course, I know by now that it's not about who is actually more talented, but who RM has a whim for. I'm not impressed with RM's taste at times. Still, they all have done good jobs so far and if Glee doesn't work out, there is always another job somewhere....I hope. I wonder if they have tried out for Smash.
    ibot2much likes this.

FORT Fogey

I love your use of the word "whim" Debb. That is exactly how I perceive RM's choices from week to week.

I really don't like Lily. I wish she hadn't made it this far. (But I think Ryan knows what he's getting into if he awards her a spot.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast