+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 6/5 Show Discussion Thread - "Individuality"

Re: 6/5 Show Discussion Thread - "Individuality"

Well, to be fair, I think pretty much everyone under 30 looks young!

Of this year's crop, I think Taryn, Mario and Ali look older than the others. Still young, but maybe college freshman rather than h.s. students.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I so agree about that under 30 statement - I may even say anyone under 40.

I like quite a few of the group this season. I haven't picked a favorite yet.

Who do you think was the second person that Murphy wanted to eliminate last week? Recall at the end he said they might as well cut two that day, but the others convinced him to just cut one.

FORT Fogey

They are repeating the first episode this morning on OXy. Hope that continues all season since the 10-11 p, time frame might be too late for me some nights.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    They are repeating the first episode this morning on OXy. Hope that continues all season since the 10-11 p, time frame might be too late for me some nights.
    I watch it ON Demand with Time Warner Cable. We used to have Oxygen channel in my area, but I think it has been deleted. It's disappeared, however, some of it's new shows are available ON Demand. The videos are available there too, as well as some special clips about the contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I like quite a few of the group this season. I haven't picked a favorite yet.

Who do you think was the second person that Murphy wanted to eliminate last week? Recall at the end he said they might as well cut two that day, but the others convinced him to just cut one.
    They had already decided to keep Aylin (he said something about keeping "her"), so he was talking about eliminating Maxwell and Tyler.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12