+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nellie - Season 2

Nellie - Season 2

Hometown: Tacoma, WA

Nellie has been performing for eight years and is a vocalist for a local swing band – the youngest member by 20 years. Aside from singing, she also plays piano and guitar, and she writes her own original songs. She works as a barista and her favorite performance space is in a small, cozy coffee shop. Nellie has a strong love for the arts, especially photography, and can often be seen at photo shoots on her weekends off. Nellie was discovered for “The Glee Project” through an online video submission.

Re: Nellie - Season 2

One of my favorite girls. Cute and quirky and what a voice! I love that she sings big band music. It would be fun to see that on Glee.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

agreed!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She is my favorite of the girls that are left. I like her sinking voice and her personality is not grating like some of the others.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I'm still liking Nellie. I wish she had a little more confidence though. And for god sake would it hurt her to smile? Lol
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread