+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Finale Show Discussion Thread - "Glee-ality"

Finale Show Discussion Thread - "Glee-ality"

It's time to find out who we'll be watching on Glee this fall!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: Finale Show Discussion Thread - "Glee-ality"

Wow! Not gonna spoil, but I'm happy about the outcome!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

What a fabulous ending!! No wonder we couldn't find any spoilers!! I couldn't be happier....Sam and Damien were my faves from the beginning, and how great that they all get a part....and it looks like there will be another season to come. I am officially a very happy camper
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    What a fabulous ending!! No wonder we couldn't find any spoilers!! I couldn't be happier....Sam and Damien were my faves from the beginning, and how great that they all get a part....and it looks like there will be another season to come. I am officially a very happy camper
    Well, OK, since you got specific.

They were my favs from the ones that were left, and I really couldn't see picking one over the other, because both stories were good. Well, maybe I would have picked Samuel, just because he is so different from any of the others. But I loved Damien, too.

I think it's great that the other two will get smaller stories, too!

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fan

Yes, glad the top 2 both got 7 weeks.
    Only one I'm not too thrill with is Alex.
    Lindsey is just a little too Rachel for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Wow! Not gonna spoil, but I'm happy about the outcome!
    Once the show airs on the East coast, you can talk about it all you want. If someone doesn't want to be spoiled, they should stay out of the thread
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Good to know! Thanks!

All in all, a satisfying ending. Lindsey has really nailed her Broadway numbers and with some experience and training she probably has a career in musical theater. Even two episodes on the show could help launch her in that direction. My choice would have been Damian but I'm good with him and Sam getting the brass ring. I still don't know where Alex fits but I guess the show runners will figure it out.

Wow Alex's and Lindsey's performance blew me away. Especially Alex (couldn't stop crying. made me think I was front an center on Broadway). I don't think Damien put to much energy into his final number. I am happy for all of them. My only draw back with Damien is that sometimes I can't understand what he is saying (no fault of his, just the strong Irish diction). All in all it was a good show.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I was pleased with the everybody wins.....Do you believe that they were going to cut D. and look what he has now? I am sure he will be given some diction lessons before he starts with GLEE. For Ryan to tell Alex and he has a career ahead of him was a pretty big compliment and I am glad for him. He can sing a song. I watched the older GP episodes yesterday afternon and his "I am Telling You" still just amazed me.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast