+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Finale Show Discussion Thread - "Glee-ality"

Re: Finale Show Discussion Thread - "Glee-ality"

Quote Originally Posted by cal1981 View Post
    Actually the theater is in Los Angeles. Not too shabby gig with Marina Sirtis and Neil Patrick Harris also starring. The kid appears to be on her way to a major stage career. Good for her.
    LOL yeah, I know. I realized that I had typed the wrong city but couldn't change it and was already off line. Figured I'd come back this morning and post that I'd been thinking LA but fingers typed NYC for some reason. Either way, it's great for her career.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    LOL yeah, I know. I realized that I had typed the wrong city but couldn't change it and was already off line. Figured I'd come back this morning and post that I'd been thinking LA but fingers typed NYC for some reason. Either way, it's great for her career.
    There are some Youtube clips of Lindsay doing Shakespeare in high school, specifically Lady Macbeth. She is very, very good and the performance is mature well beyond her age at the time. She can clearly act and if she can learn to maintain a bit better control over her vocal range (she went right to the upper edge a number of times on the show and it started to sound like screeching), she's got the goods for the stage. She might have to juice up her dancing skills but the rest of the package is there. The two episodes of Glee, if they write the part to her advantage, could have agents banging on her door.

I'm thrilled with the finale, since Damian and Samuel were 2 of my faves.

very happy with the out come, I really like both Samuel and Damien..happy for Alex and Lindsey..but I'm sure glad Lindsey didn't win, she's just not likable (at least for me)
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'm so happy I get to see Damian this season!!! His being in the bottom and always working his way out to fight another week really had me pulling for him. He epitomized the Glee kids during the first half of their first season (something I've missed sorely) so I'm glad to see it work out for him, though Ryan really had me going and I was ready to turn off the show after Samuel was announced. I thought he was going to give D a 'you were so close' speech and I thought that was mean when he turned around and offered him a spot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Several of the comments that I've heard on the side sound like they're planning on having Damien stay around longer than just seven episodes if he works out. I forget who said it, but I've heard it several times that they see him as someone who can become the leader of the Glee Club when Finn leaves, which is something that goes on into the future in a permanent way.
    When Damian first came out to sing, his walk and the way he held himself reminded me (again) of Finn that first season. I can see D stepping into that role if it works out. They already mentioned starting him as a freshman, so when Finn leaves, he'd be a sophmore, just like Finn was when he started - it'd be perfect.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Obviously, with Cameron quitting, Damien got his spot. Damien was suppose to be eliminated on the week when Cameron quit. I wonder if Cameron will get some kind of role later since they really love him.

FORT Fogey

I would be surprised if Cameron made any kind of appearance. Did I hear him say when they kids all came back, that he thought about NOT coming back for the finale?

Cameron seemed to only have issues with the kissing aspect of the show. If he had something written for him that did not require that I think he would do it. He was my 3rd fave, and I was bummed he left, but then happy that Damian was able to stay.

I'm curious as to why Cameron seems to be so troubled. On the finale, he once again talked about not having friends where he's from. His bio says he had girls that were friends in high school, but not with guys. Still, remember when they had a week where they had to reveal their vulnerable side. He pretended he didn't really have one, but he seems to have no friends. I think it's all very curious.

FORT Fan

I'm thinking that this part will be for Samuel:

THR: The winner will play into Sue Sylvester's (Jane Lynch) season-long arc, what more can you share?
    Murphy: She hates the winner. She’s going to be running for Congress and this person becomes one of the things that she’s running against. She makes it very personal. The winner of The Glee Project becomes a student at McKinley High who she hates upon first sight and tries to destroy who becomes a part of her congressional campaign.

'Glee's' Ryan Murphy on Chord Overstreet Return, Season 3 Spoilers; 'The Glee Projects's' Future (Q&A) - Hollywood Reporter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast