+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 7/31 Discussion Thread Sexuality

Re: 7/31 Discussion Thread Sexuality

I'm really fascinated by the way that so many people seem to think that there's not room for Hannah, because the "big girl" spot is already taken. Mercedes is a big girl, and nobody talks about that as being an issue for her. Other than size, Hannah has nothing in common with the Lauren character, and there are plenty of story lines to build around a person who happens to be big that don't have to do with size.
    polarpi likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Re: 7/31 Discussion Thread Sexuality

What "Danny Boy" showed is that Damian probably doesn't have much of a vocal range. That song is really rangy and they lowered for him, but them his low notes were pretty much not there. He is probably the most experienced there, and that would help him in a fast paced show like "Glee." And Alex and Hannah are actaully what "Glee" supposedly is all about but really isn't. Those two are the kind of people that get picked on in high school. Interesting how their personalities show the typical responses to that kind of treatment. Hannah is the funny girl, and Alex withdraws. I don't get all the picking on Alex in the boards. He is a heavy, girly, high voiced, black guy. That is beyond a trifecta; it's a quadrifecta, and I just have oodles of admiration for how much he has achieved at such a young age.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123