+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion Thread - "Pairability"

Re: 7/17 Show Discussion Thread - "Pairability"

I just looked it up and the Wiki for the show says 10 weeks, so we're only halfway through. The blurb came from the Oxygen website. Nice!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I just went looking for spoilers to see who wins and I was shocked over who the rumored winner is. Not who I expected. It's going to be an interesting next five weeks to see how they get to that finale!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I just went looking for spoilers to see who wins and I was shocked over who the rumored winner is. Not who I expected. It's going to be an interesting next five weeks to see how they get to that finale!
    I couldn't find it. Please PM me who the rumored winner is. I want to know.

Also, I found this article that says what I expected. The producers helped most of the ones who didn't win get some jobs anyway because they are so good.

Oxygen's 'Glee Project' Winner May Not Be the Only One Heading to Fox Hit - The Hollywood Reporter

Click to see Spoiler:
    Marissa? That was who I heard with Lindsay and Damian rounding out the final 3
    I'm not sure I like the person who won, not one I would have picked.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Marissa? That was who I heard with Lindsay and Damian rounding out the final 3
    I'm not sure I like the person who won, not one I would have picked.
    The site I found - it was on Yahoo! answers and the person seemed to have some specifics about who gets eliminated and when, starting with next week - said it's (and I'm giving the elim order, not just the rumored winner)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Damian, followed by Marissa and Samuel. Lindsay is eliminated the week before the finale. Alex will go next week, followed by Hannah the week after.

I found another site - I think it was a wikia page - that confirmed the above. As always, this could all be wrong. We'll just have to wait and see!

It's hard, because I can see all six of the remaining contestants on the show. Alex could be Mercedes's annoying cousin or little brother. Marissa could be a new Cheerio who Sue conscripts to infiltrate New Directions. Samuel could be the hot, shy, edgy guy. Damian could play the cute foreign exchange student. Lindsay could be the new Rachel. We all know they already have talked about Cameron being a Christian character. Hannah could be the big girl who, unlike Lauren Zices, is a nice person and can actually sing!

FORT Fogey

thanks for the information. I could see any of the remaining kids in a role so I don't have any favorites, but I will enjoy watching now to see if there are any hints as to why the 3 finalists made it that far

Thanks for the info. I understand that it might not be true, but it could be. I guess I will withhold making any comment on it so as to not spoil anyone's suspence.

Things we know and that are common knowledge so no need for spoilers, culled from interviews with Ryan.

- Winner is somebody we wouldn't expect
    - Winner is actually very sweet and a joy to work with (paraphrased)
    - He made a mistake and let the wrong person go
    - Winner is somebody who has only been in the bottom once or somebody he's not really seen before.
    - A new character is being brought in that is a nemesis of Sue. Some have made the jump from this to this character being the winner of the Glee Project. As if they can't bring more than one new character in at a time.

Click to see Spoiler:
    The first and last items point to Marissa. The second one points to Lindsay. I do not see Damian anywhere in that. Samual...maybe but I don't understand the 'actually very sweet' applying to him. Could be that it's all being done to throw spoilers off, lol. Oh and about the person who is putting the rumors out. They got it right with the country girl going home but messed up the Matheus order so who really knows? Could be anybody! I love spoilers and trying to figure things out!

Next week's video is available for viewing on Oxygen. It's the slushie one and it's great! I have an idea, what about they just make all of them the new Glee kids since the old ones are supposed to be graduating.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 07-22-2011 at 03:57 PM. Reason: because the show airs on Oxygen and not Lifetime! HA
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12