+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Little Sew&Sew

Thread: Damian - Contender

Damian - Contender

Hometown: Fort Worth, TX
    Damian tours with the Irish vocal group Celtic Thunder and has been performing with them since age 14. While he has a lower voice than most male pop singers, Damian is a versatile vocalist who has learned to master many different styles.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Damian - Contender

There is something about a man (even if he looks like a boy) with an accent. He doesn't even need to sing . . . just speak more words!!
    Debb70 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Not sure what these judges are looking for. They said it was a difficult decision to put Damian in the bottom three, but they did it anyway. Not feeling the love for Alex or Cameron.

FORT Fogey

I saw Damien on PBS last night. They were running a show from 2011 in upstate NY for Celtic Thunder. I just paused on it as I don't especially like Irish music when I thought I saw him in the middle of the 5 singers. After a bit, they showed each man and sure enough it was our boy. So he has had a lot of experience singing in public. The blurb here says since he was 14.

I have heard of Celtic Thunder and was just flipping though stations when I saw him on this.... buess CT isn't doing so well......
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Damian is my favorite to win of the remaining contenders. He's not arrogant or egotistical, seems to have kept true to himself throughout the entire process and is NOT a nearly identical copy of someone already on the show. Here's hoping he wins.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Damien's my favorite too and I'm hoping against hope that he'll win! ((fingers crossed))
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Yay for Damian! Daughter and I were watching together and we quite unhappy when they announced Samuel was the winner . . . . luckily, we stuck around for another 30 seconds to see them tell Damian he also won! Glad the judges saw that he was the most likeable and most improved.

Damian was one of my faves from the start, he's just such a delightful young man. I wish both he and Samuel much success.

+ Reply to Thread