+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Cameron - Contender

Cameron - Contender

Hometown: Westlake Village, CA
    Cameron is a natural musician who, up until six months ago, had never taken a single music lesson. He’s been performing in amateur shows for four years. In high school, Cameron was hated by all the guys but loved by all the girls.

Re: Cameron - Contender

I like this guy a lot. He and Ellis and Samuel stand out for me right now.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

He's becoming a favorite of mine...
    Wasting away another summer...

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post
    He's becoming a favorite of mine...
    Me, too.

Loved how cute he was when he was learning the choreogaphy!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I was still alarmed last night when he didn't seem to emote any feeling in the songs. He might be a nice guy, but what about showing vulnerability? Why does everyone else have to do that, but not him?

FORT Fogey

They seem to see something in him and regardless of our opinion, they are going to find a way to keep him.

This guy is nerdy cool. Just the way he moves and the way he sings. I think the mentors/judges like him a lot and that he has a place on Glee. I really think they will keep him for a while. Acting and dancing are not the best but he has a personality and demeanor that draws viewers to want to watch him.

Yeah. He and Samuel seem like the ones who could fill a niche that's not already taken.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Seriously, calling mommy because another girl kissed you while you were singing a song and supposed to be acting?? I was really pulling for him but that call changed my mind. There's no way he'd be able to handle being on a TV show, any show. And if he's supposed to be the male version of Quinn, ugh, been there done that and don't want to visit the preachy Christian character again.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

Hometown: Westlake Village, CA
    Cameron is a natural musician who, up until six months ago, had never taken a single music lesson. He’s been performing in amateur shows for four years. In high school, Cameron was hated by all the guys but loved by all the girls.

I think it's interesting that in his portfolio he is described as loved by the girls and hated by all the guys. Now on The Glee Project, the guys love him and he's not this girl heart throbe like you might think. Things have really changed. I hope he's happy.

I think Cameron could just not show up and still do just fine on the show. The judges would frown on him not showing up, but keep him around because he's just so great. LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast