+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Boann

Thread: McKynleigh - Contender

McKynleigh - Contender

Hometown: Paducah, KY
    McKynleigh has been performing in amateur shows for 13 years. As a biracial musician, she surprises people when they discover her strength is singing country music. Growing up home-schooled, she always wanted to be in show choir but never had the chance. McKynleigh originally auditioned for "The Glee Project" at the Chicago open casting call.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: McKynleigh - Contender

An early favorite of mine - there's just something likeable about her.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I also find her very likeable. Pretty, but she doesn't act like she thinks she's all that. (Unlike that hair-flippin', flirtin' Emily...) McKynleigh's the one who sings country, I believe, which would make her something Glee hasn't had.

She and Ellis are early favorites of mine, along with the skinny guy with tape on his glasses.

Sad to see her go last night. She sang the heck out of that song in the bottom 3. She's such a talented girl. Her competition was too stiff. Man, when I heard that guy, I can't recall his name. He's the large black guy who is gay. MAN, he took that difficult song and knocked it out of the ballpark. Wow, he has a super extraordinary voice IMO. He should win with that voice.

FORT Fan

She did do a great job individually but always faded away in the group. Some people just do better as soloists.

I also thought that Alex did great. I had expected him to go given his edit during this show.

I think that I'm over Matteus. I rooted for him early on, but find him grating now.
    Debb70 likes this.

I think the show is too obvious with their strategy. They are putting people in the bottom just to showcase them IMO. I think they create reasons to put some in the bottom. They obviously like Matteus and are trying to show him off to the audience as much as possible. I think they want him to win and so are doing that so you might pull for the underdog, even though he's not as vocally talented as some of the others. His stipping last night, was too much!! LOL PLEASE.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Sad to see her go. She wasn't bossy or over-the-top or pouty.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I too was surprised that she got the boot. She definitely had the better voice and performed better than the two in the Last Chance challenge. I thought either Matheus (because that performance was goofy and the sexy thing is --- the judges should snap out of that crap --- totally gross!) or Alex (he sang his heart out but him throwing the challenges, as one of the judges said, was unacceptable). McKynleigh came out of her shell on that performance, what else can she do? It may have been a case of too little too late. The judges could not decide who is going home so they based their decision in their past performances, and by that it means McKynleigh was toast since she never won any challenges and been in the bottom twice in a row.

+ Reply to Thread