+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lindsay - Contender

Lindsay - Contender

Hometown: Modesto, CA
    Lindsay has been performing in amateur shows for 13 years. Deaf for the first six months of her life, she especially appreciates her ear for music more than ever. She hasn't always been accepted as a performer, but she continues to work hard, accept who she is and allow her inner-beauty to shine. Lindsay was discovered through industry channels to audition for "The Glee Project."

Re: Lindsay - Contender

Lindsay has the most beautiful light blue eyes! But she seems highly impressed with her own singing voice... I haven't heard her enough to decide if she's justified.

She does have really beautiful eyes I think she actually does have a good voice, but it seems some of these kids need to learn the difference between confidence and arrogance. In the picture above, at least, she reminds me a bit of Katherine McPhee.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Initial impression . . . . I do NOT like this girl. I suspect when she's warming up, it's more like "me me me me" than "mi mi mi mi"
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I think she actually does have a good voice, but it seems some of these kids need to learn the difference between confidence and arrogance.

Wow! Can you say "Mean Girl?" That was so witchy the way she called Ellis out in front of everyone on that being her first kiss, especially after Ellis had summoned up the courage and actually done a good job with it.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'm surprised at how negative they're portraying her. For the last 2 episodes, they're really hitting the hammer home that she's stuck on herself, esp. when she was putting down Ellis. Wasn't Bryce's cockiness/arrogance the reason he got the boot? Why aren't they doing the same for her? I really don't care for her. (Could they be setting us up for her "character" if she won??)
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 07-09-2011 at 07:36 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Probably no one will ever see this, since this show is now relegated to the catacombs, but Lindsay was featured in one of the stories on Drop Dead Diva tonight. It's nice to see her have a role in a TV show outside of Glee!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread