+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bryce - Contender

Bryce - Contender

Hometown: Westlake Village, CA

Bryce has been performing ever since he picked up an acoustic guitar and taught himself to play at age 13. In his junior year of high school, he discovered the theatre department and for the first time in his life felt comfortable in his own skin. At 15, while vacationing in the Bahamas, Bryce dove headfirst into a coral reef, splitting open his head and breaking his neck. For the next seven months he lived in a neck brace unsure of whether he would walk again. Currently, Bryce attends Berklee College of Music in Boston where he is a Voice major with a scholarship. He sings jazz, rap, pop, punk, reggae and gospel and is also an accomplished songwriter. Bryce was one of the 34,000 to submit an audition video for "The Glee Project" via MySpace.

Re: Bryce - Contender

Interesting backstory, but after watching him, I am not all that surprised (or sorry) that he was the first to be cut.

FORT Regular

I'm glad you posted, TeacherLady, I hadn't read his backstory before I saw your post. He's certainly comeback from a lot for his age. He is nice looking and I even liked his voice, but he just didn't standout as unique enough for Glee. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him in other places though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neecy44 View Post
    I'm glad you posted, TeacherLady, I hadn't read his backstory before I saw your post. He's certainly comeback from a lot for his age. He is nice looking and I even liked his voice, but he just didn't standout as unique enough for Glee. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him in other places though.
    I agree that Bryce is very talented -- I could find no fault at all with his singing voice, and he is certainly good-looking. Cool thing about this show (and up until now I have only followed American Idol) is that they are all talented -- selected by the folks that cast Glee who know what they're looking for -- as opposed to being voted on for sometimes dubious reasons by the general public.

I didn't like him on the show. He was way too cocky for me.

+ Reply to Thread