+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Alex - Contender

Re: Alex - Contender

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I love his voice and just about everything about him but Alex's 'tude has got to go! I waver between whether he's a true divo or if perhaps he's reacting to how he's been treated all his life due to his being "different". Regardless, I hope we see him become more humble from here on out.
    Ditto. It's been so sad the last couple of weeks to see how he's acting. I was really hoping he was better than that (as in, more humble).

I don't see where his behavior is so bad. Yes, it's a competition show, but if you're going to nit pick. Many artists are not the nicest, most modest people in the world. Yes, he's new, but should he be axed because he said he can hit highter notes than some other singer? I think it's all edited that way to give the show drama. If everyone is sugary sweet it makes for a boring show IMO.

Alex kind of makes me laugh the way he gives that "diva" look. LOL Recall that after Alex gave the apology, the writer said he wished that Alex had been honest and told them what was what! I think he wanted a little fire under the pot. Maybe just scripted though.
    princess07 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I forgot about the writer saying that he wished Alex would have told him off. Obviously they see the tapes and the incident wasn't QUITE the way Damien and M made it seem. I wonder if Damien will pay for not being quite honest about it.

I was thinking more along the lines of last week when he "threw" the first challenge. It's only been the last couple of weeks that I've been having trouble with his attitude. And I thought the "high note" contest with M was stupid...Alex could have easily gone home this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12