+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 8/14-8/16 - Finale Week - Live Stream Discussion (Tue-Wed-Thur Feeds) **Spoilers**

Re: 8/14-8/16 - Finale Week - Live Stream Discussion (Tue-Wed-Thur Feeds) **Spoilers*

Now Andrea gets an interview? Who cares what she thinks right now? They're really dragging this out...
    JavaJo likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Re: 8/14-8/16 - Finale Week - Live Stream Discussion (Tue-Wed-Thur Feeds) **Spoilers*

Jeffrey gone, Kevin in F3
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

And Jeffrey goes down the chute. America votes for the hunk over the craftier player. I'm sad.

Erica FTW at this point.

Erica was my pick from the beginning. I can't believe I actually picked someone that made it to the finals...lol
    Shoepie likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Awww I don't know if I can watch this....poor Jeffrey in confessional looking sad.

Jeffrey gets a final interview -- he's "a little broken-hearted" and choked up but trying to remain upbeat.

LOL, Ori asks Jeffrey to do his bad British accent one more time. Nice funny way to go out...bye Jeff.

Now left with the final 3. Erica and two grumps, lol.

Ah...I wanted Jeffrey over Kevin. Especially after the last two shows. Jeffrey worked a strategy while Kevin only talked strategy. So long, Jeffrey.

For some reason when I look at the clock, I see that I've missed the feeds once again. shoot. Anyway, thanks for the updates.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    And Jeffrey goes down the chute. America votes for the hunk over the craftier player. I'm sad.

Erica FTW at this point.
    Well now it looks like there is not a single reality show that the Cougars are not overpowering.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Well now it looks like there is not a single reality show that the Cougars are not overpowering.
    The cougars? There aren't many reality shows that feature women over 40. Big Brother has none and the closest one was sent packing the first night. There aren't any on the Bach Pad and there aren't any on the GH.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast