+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 8/14-8/16 - Finale Week - Live Stream Discussion (Tue-Wed-Thur Feeds) **Spoilers**

Re: 8/14-8/16 - Finale Week - Live Stream Discussion (Tue-Wed-Thur Feeds) **Spoilers*

So I guess I was the only person who was annoyed by Jeffrey's moaning and wailing during the challenge last night. No one else made a sound as they concentrated on the task and Erika and Andrea said it was one of the most fun things they had ever done, but Jeffrey would yell even before making his jump across the gap. He did a good job considering how out of shape he was, but if I were the rest of the contestants, I would've wanted him to shut up and can the drama. (It seems like every challenge as of late results in him acting as though he is dying. It's getting old)

I guess we all have our favorites. As I said before, I liked Jeffrey in the beginning. Now, not so much.

I also wil say that I enjoying the show so much more since I started watching the live feeds. (I've been watching the archived ones.) Now I'm a little sad for it to end.

Re: 8/14-8/16 - Finale Week - Live Stream Discussion (Tue-Wed-Thur Feeds) **Spoilers*

The feeds are just on at a crappy time for me...but I do try to catch bits and pieces of them when I can, and I agree, it does make a difference. Yesterday, I watched the clip of all the HG's pulling a prank on Andrea. They were saying that Erica and Gene made out while Andrea was in limbo. Erica stomps through mean mugging and then when her back is to everyone, she cracks up. They were all so serious and played it perfectly.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    So I guess I was the only person who was annoyed by Jeffrey's moaning and wailing during the challenge last night. No one else made a sound as they concentrated on the task and Erika and Andrea said it was one of the most fun things they had ever done, but Jeffrey would yell even before making his jump across the gap. He did a good job considering how out of shape he was, but if I were the rest of the contestants, I would've wanted him to shut up and can the drama. (It seems like every challenge as of late results in him acting as though he is dying. It's getting old)

I guess we all have our favorites. As I said before, I liked Jeffrey in the beginning. Now, not so much.

I also wil say that I enjoying the show so much more since I started watching the live feeds. (I've been watching the archived ones.) Now I'm a little sad for it to end.
    I don't begrudge Jeffrey for his noises, considering the shape he's in and the fact that they make him do the same physical challenges as everyone else -- when all of them happen to be in great physical shape. And the fact that he came within seconds of winning speaks to his determination in spite of his limitations. To me, anyway...

We've never seen a really big plus-size person on Big Brother. It would be interesting if this started BB's casting wheels turning...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Feeds on, here we go...all 4 of them lined up in front of the big screen...

I was actually proud of Jeffrey for kicking ass in the doll house comp. He was hurting, you could tell, but he wasn't giving up.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.

Andrea won so she's in the finals.

Erica is pronounced safe.

Ori is really pouring it on thick. After long pauses, she tells Jeff & Kevin to step into the limbo box.

Erica is asked to go to confessional for an interview.

She's tearing up, happy that she's safe. She thought she would have been gone early since she's such an "acquired taste."

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Erica is asked to go to confessional for an interview.

She's tearing up, happy that she's safe. She thought she would have been gone early since she's such an "acquired taste."
    She is self aware. I like that about her.
    Shoepie likes this.

Jeffrey and Kevin are still hanging out in the limbo tube. Just standing there...lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast