+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 8/6 Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

Re: 8/6 Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

I am hoping Gene is gone. He's really been rubbing me wrong the past 2 weeks. I don't think he meant it for one second that he'd would have gone for the money if he knew for sure Joy was coming back.
    holly71, nanarama and JavaJo like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Kevin & Jeffrey both pleading for Erica to come back -- I still hope Gene comes back and wins the season.

I don't see any change in him, I see a change in how the rest of the house treats him and talks about him, because they know he's been popular and didn't get himself caught up in all that political issue crap.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I want Gene and Jeffrey to be the F2 but that's not going to happen. At this point, Kevin will probably win.

FORT Fogey

It has been disappointing to see the support viewers are giving to Kevin, Mike and Andrea. Alarming, really.

I used to like Gene but he has either been acting oddly or always has and I just didn't pick up on it until the numbers dwindled.

I really like Erica. So she has a crush on Kevin, so what? It is all physical, she is choosing to ignore his homophobia. In real life that would not fly with her. She seems to be a pretty nifty woman. Young and finding her way but I see her goodness.

Jeffery or Erica for the win.

It was smart of Stephanie to take the money. She said it was more than anyone would get if they stayed and not won.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 08-07-2012 at 10:46 AM.

I like Jeffery and Erica too. However, when Jeffery threw the competition and took some money, even tho his team won because his team mates didn't, that kind of soured him a bit for me. So now I hope Erica is the final winner. The only real issue with her is that she has no real strategy so to speak, and she keeps putting her foot in her mouth when she is trying to talk it lol. Not a fan of Mike at all. He's too abrasive. I actually really like Kevin. I thought it said a lot about him that he voted for Mike to go back. Mike can also no longer bitch about Gene, or anyone, throwing a comp, since that's exactly what he just did. I was hoping that he was the one that ended up in limbo with Gene.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Yes, Stephanie was in the bottom 2 twice so it was her best move because she wasn't going to win anyway.

I want the support to go back to the Geffica side. I'm thinking Andrea got pity after Jeffrey didn't "support her opinion". It's like "Oh poor Andrea, being tortured by that big gay meanie". And Kevin's the "cool guy", remember? Not a good sign.

gotta say I loved them showing their moves, dancing to "Call me maybe" on last nights show. LOL
    Liked Gene but Joy changed him too much. Him not playing the game and laying on the floor talking to Joy - he is not into this game anymore so hope Erica comes back now.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Yes, Stephanie was in the bottom 2 twice so it was her best move because she wasn't going to win anyway.

I want the support to go back to the Geffica side. I'm thinking Andrea got pity after Jeffrey didn't "support her opinion". It's like "Oh poor Andrea, being tortured by that big gay meanie". And Kevin's the "cool guy", remember? Not a good sign.
    I sure hope not regarding Andrea. There is more to someone than where they fall in regards to the gay community. As long as they don't preach hatred (which she wasn't doing) then we are all entitled to our beliefs. I am a firm believer in, if it's not hurting anyone, then let people be themselves, gay, straight, bi. There are so many bigger problems with the world to worry about hehe. Anyway, I like Andrea. She doesn't have to have all the same convictions that I do in order to still like her. That's just my very HMO though. =D
    Florimel likes this.

I thought out of everybody, Stephanie was the one I could see winning it all. Now she's gone! Damn. But she got a lot of money... I wonder how much that would be after taxes though. I wish they'd factor in taxes from the get go so the total amount is the same after.

Surprised so few didn't take any $500s though. I could see taking 1 or 2, then the rest for the team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12