+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 7/31-8/2 - Week 7 Live Stream Discussion (Tue-Wed-Thur Feeds) **Spoilers**

7/31-8/2 - Week 7 Live Stream Discussion (Tue-Wed-Thur Feeds) **Spoilers**

Glass House Live Feeds air at the following times:

Tues - 3-4PM ET, 9PM-12AM ET
    Wed - 3-4PM ET, 9PM-12AM ET
    Thurs - 3-4PM ET

ABC.com posts poll questions for viewers to answer daily: View & Vote Page - ABC.com
    (Note: You need to register an ABC.com account to vote, but feeds are available to everyone)

The show & feed schedule can be found here.

Enjoy the shows!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Re: 7/31-8/2 - Week 7 Live Stream Discussion (Tue-Wed-Thur Feeds) **Spoilers**

Aww - they offered the HGs a deal to take a sum of money to leave now. Stephanie took it, so she's gone for good.

In other news -- viewers voted Mike back in the house instead of Joy.

Right now they're just asking viewer questions of each of the HGs in the DR. (I forget what they call that room on this show)

Mike instead of Joy? What happened to Andrea? She went into limbo with Joy.

Steph took the money? Probably smart since she's been in the bottom two for a couple of weeks now.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Thanks for the updates!

I'm also curious if Andrea came back? It's interesting to see that Mike's back. Curious how Gene and Jeffrey are taking that news.

From what I can tell, Andrea was voted back in while Joy was sent packing. They were all offered cash to leave the game for good and Steph took it. When she left, we got to vote for either Mike or Joy to come back in in her place. Peeps voted for Mike over Joy.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    From what I can tell, Andrea was voted back in while Joy was sent packing. They were all offered cash to leave the game for good and Steph took it. When she left, we got to vote for either Mike or Joy to come back in in her place. Peeps voted for Mike over Joy.
    That's exactly it. I should have been clearer about that - thanks!
    JavaJo likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Not sure if I should keep putting these in spoilers, but it looks like Gene and Jeffrey are the new Team Captains. Seriously? Andrea is more popular than Jeffrey and Gene? What the hell? I thought Gene was the one to beat and now he's in the bottom two? Or am I missing something here? This is terrible. Then again, Andrea's family being chosen to give the fanswers was probably saying something.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Not sure if I should keep putting these in spoilers, but it looks like Gene and Jeffrey are the new Team Captains. Seriously? Andrea is more popular than Jeffrey and Gene? What the hell? I thought Gene was the one to beat and now he's in the bottom two? Or am I missing something here? This is terrible. Then again, Andrea's family being chosen to give the fanswers was probably saying something.
    Keep the spoilers coming; this is the live feed discussion thread. Gene lost some ground because of his relationship with Joy. Now that she is gone things may get better for him. Because Joy is so obnoxious I am not all that surprised to see Mike back. I don't like either of them. The gay rights issue drew some lines in the sand and it is disappointing to see how this is going.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Okay, so it appears that Jeffrey won and Gene and Erica are in limbo, with a 3-2 vote over Mike. Ugh at the other side being in control now.

It's a shame how somebody with anti-gay beliefs (like Jeff on BB and Andrea) would win a popularity contest on these shows over somebody that is gay.
    Shoepie likes this.

Gay or not, it's character that defines a person. I cannot stand Jeffrey and I thought I was going to cheer him to the end. His reaction to Andrea's right to her beliefs and standing firm on them showed a side of his character I do not want rewarded. He lost me on that episode.

"Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first lie is that if you disagree with someone's lifestyle, you must fear them or hate them. The second lie is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense. You don't have to compromise convictions to be compassionate." Rick Warren
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast