+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 7/16 Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

Re: 7/16 Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

Erica is a smart cookie.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Ok, Kevin is being hilarious during this debate.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Am I the only one who thought this episode was moving LIGHTING FAST? The amount of footage is moving at 100mph.

If Ashley ends up as team captain again next week after that speech she gave, then she is truly the red headed stepchild of this ENTIRE SHOW. All I can imagine is her getting to the end, final 2, and losing by default since she is Ashley.

I am growing to hate that "older" guy, whatever his name is... he acts like he's better than everybody else and is sometimes rude, like that "If you are not called upon to speak, then shut the **** up" comment to Stephanie and then her frustration with her during the challenge. That was just nasty. I don't really like a lot of the people here though. I can see how Erica's team is perceived as fake and too dramatic, but I can already see how the other one is too cocky and annoying.

I only like Ashley, Erica, and Stephanie.
    Last edited by Endit; 07-17-2012 at 04:21 AM.

Ashley is gone. Do you mean Holly?

YEP, FAIL. You accidentally spoiled it for me! My fault, but I really do wish these posts would have episode numbers associated. I usually watch shows quite late and then it can be easy to confuse when what happened and such.
    Last edited by Endit; 07-17-2012 at 04:28 AM.

Aww.....I'm sorry!

Ashley left during the 10PM show, so at the point you posted it was no longer a spoiler.

Also, there's a **Spoiler** warning in every thread title. Enter at your own risk if you haven't seen the episode yet.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I do not watch the live feeds. (Don't think I even can cause I am not in the USA) But I do not like that it is so one sided. There are 2 groups and so far one groups is losing a member per week.

I want the other team to have 2 up for a chance. maybe for 2 weeks in a row.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

It is definitely difficult if you only watch the Monday night show - because it is a week behind what people see on the "live streams".

...and with the addition of the two evening/nighttime - players are unaware - streams in which we really see them as they are and not playing for the cameras - (you may or may not be surprised to know who gossips and disses each other and the viewers the most) the people watching the streams have much more information to base their voting choices on.

...something I can say about last nights stream without giving too much away: It was really sad that Joy was making dinner for everyone .. just about had it done . . . when it was announced what they would be eating for the next 24 hours... but she was a trouper and said she'd finish making it and stick it in the refrigerator and they would be able to eat it as soon as the 24 hours were up... but everyone was saying how good the house smelled and now they were on the "eat only" diet... (The entire interaction will probably not make it to the Monday Night show... just the announcement of what they will eat)
    Wasting away another summer...

I have watched every aired episode and I just do not care about any of the houseguests. Certainly not enough to watch live streams. Very weak copy of BB in my opinion. Seriously doubt it will make it back on TV next season. No loss. Just one wild and crazy week of BB and I have no further use of Glass House.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12