+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 7/10 Live Stream Discussion (3-4PM ET / 9PM-12AM ET) **Spoilers**

Re: 7/10 Live Stream Discussion (3-4PM ET / 9PM-12AM ET) **Spoilers**

Not surprised Kevin is back - he is out of those two likable.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    So it looks like Mike and Holly are team captains. Looks like the "good" people are going to get picked off again. Wheeeeeee!
    I'm STILL confused here - who are the supposed "good" people and "bad" people? That got me confuzzled Monday night.

Mike, Kevin, Robin, Andrea, Holly and Ashley called themselves the "good" people in the house. Which of course, is the worst thing for people on a reality show to do, lol.

So they tend to get referred to as the "good" people (in quotes) sarcastically.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Kind of like the Friendship. A "nice" name but everyone hates them (except me).

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Kind of like the Friendship. A "nice" name but everyone hates them (except me).
    No, I like that list - the only one on the "bad" side I like is Gene (the black gentleman).

That said, I wasn't surprised Robin was ousted though - we could tell the show was starting to get to her and it was more of a blessing to eliminate her for that reason.

I "liked" Joy but she's begun to get on my nerves as has Stephanie and Erica. I really like Gene and Andrea and liked Ashley. Sorry she had to be eliminated as I was quite touched by her story of Hurricane Katrina. I wouldn't trust Holly. I really liked Jeffrey at the begining but now I really don't. Aside from every thing else, I thought he was quite the drama queen in the challenge holding the round thingy with the balls. No one else acted so whipped with exaustion and needed to lie on the floor moaning afterwards. Mike is a little strong personality wise and I don't care for his language. I liked Kevin okay and feel a little ambivalent about the whole Erica situation. Yes, Kevin did make out with her and procede to vote her off, but as I remember the occasion, Erica called him into her room and kept encouraging him to climb in bed with her. He seemed initially reluctant. So if you have a drunk guy and you ask him to get in bed with you, I don't think you have too much claim on his loyalty.
    mom2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234