+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 7/9 Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

Re: 7/9 Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    The most recent episode had a ratings share of 1.0.
    Call me stupid, but what does that mean? lol. Is 1.0 good or bad?

It's pretty bad. But, like BB, GH probably makes part of its revenue online, so lower ratings may not be as big a deal with them...

Monday Final Ratings: ‘Hell’s Kitchen’, ‘MasterChef’, ‘Fear Factor’ Adjusted Up; ‘The Glass House’ Adjusted Down - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Its not surprising. The first couple weeks of this show were brutal. I only forced myself to watch because I'm a BB addict. I think they've had some minor changes that make the show bearable now, but once BB starts, I could easily drop this one like hotcakes.

I don't know -- one advantage to GH is that it doesn't ask for our attention 24/7. We can completely forget about it on weekends, which is when most of the real action is happening in the BB house. But I'm wondering who much my attention will stray too...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Call me stupid, but what does that mean? lol. Is 1.0 good or bad?
    1.0 isn't good, especially for networks such as ABC, NBC or CBS. I guess 1.0 could be considered good for the CW network. There are shows on the CW network which have ratings of .2 or .4. The ratings are taken from what those in Nielsen households watch. A couple thousand families are chosen as Nielsen families, and a device is attached to their TV's, which tracks which shows that they watch. A 1.0 rating of a particular episode of Glass House, for example, means that out of every 100 Nielsen households that had their TV turned on, one household had the TV turned on to watch the Glass House. The number of Nielsen households watching a particular show is used to estimate how many people in the entire country watch each episode of every TV show. The advertisers count people who are 18 to 49 years old... because those are the people who are considered most likely to be influenced by commercials, and buy products that they see advertised. A rating of 3.0 would be considered "good."

Am I the only one who thought this episode was moving LIGHTING FAST? The amount of footage is moving at 100mph.

If Ashley ends up as team captain again next week after that speech she gave, then she is truly the red headed stepchild of this ENTIRE SHOW. All I can imagine is her getting to the end, final 2, and losing by default since she is Ashley.

I am growing to hate that "older" guy, whatever his name is... he acts like he's better than everybody else and is sometimes rude, like that "If you are not called upon to speak, then shut the **** up" comment to Stephanie and then her frustration with her during the challenge. That was just nasty. I don't really like a lot of the people here though. I can see how Erica's team is perceived as fake and too dramatic, but I can already see how the other one is too cocky and annoying.

I only like Ashley, Erica, and Stephanie.
    JavaJo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12