+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 7/03-05 - Week 4 Live Stream/View & Vote Discussion (Tues-Wed-Thurs 3-4PM ET)

7/03-05 - Week 4 Live Stream/View & Vote Discussion (Tues-Wed-Thurs 3-4PM ET)

Robin and Erica are in limbo, and there was heated debate in the house last night over who should come back...

Link to the feeds: Glass House - View & Vote - ABC.com
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 7/03-05 - Week 4 Live Stream/View & Vote Discussion (Tues-Wed-Thurs 3-4PM ET)

I find I'm getting tired of having them sit around and give their long-winded opinions about topics they probably haven't thought much about before.

I just want to watch them interact without supervision for a while.
    TheIrishEyes and JavaJo like this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/03-05 - Week 4 Live Stream/View & Vote Discussion (Tues-Wed-Thurs 3-4PM ET)

I agree 100%. This is just sooo boring.
    Mari79 likes this.

it's not even the "supervised" part as much - it's that they know for this hour they are being watched, so it all just feels so forced. Kinda like in BB when after dark comes on and they all know they're on showtime.

I haven't seen this "segment" before - they're being called in one by one for a private confessional, and being asked a question sent in specifically by a viewer for that particular person.

This is the most interesting thing I've seen on the feeds so far. Not that it's earth-shattering by any stretch, but I think it's a good idea.

Three weeks in and I haven't found even one contestant that I care anything about, one way or the other. Boring. Bring on BB!

I love how Kevin basically blew off his confessional question, which was "Why do you keep blowing off the game and not playing fully?"

Then we went to Mike and made fun of the question, thinking he wasn't on anymore. I don't think he won over any fans today, LOL.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 7/2 Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

Between Robin and Erica, Robin is so done. Even if I and everyone I knew spent the whole week voting for Robin to stay, she'd still be eliminated by a landslide. Not that I do want her to stay, but I'm just saying.

Robin only came on the show to promote her blog/writing. She probably saw herself getting a talk show out of this.

Good riddance.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Between Robin and Erica, Robin is so done. Even if I and everyone I knew spent the whole week voting for Robin to stay, she'd still be eliminated by a landslide. Not that I do want her to stay, but I'm just saying.
    I was reading the comments last night as I was watching the feeds and the majority was all for Robin coming back and Erica getting the boot I hope that's just a small percentage of the public opinion, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast