+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: 7/2 Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

Re: 7/2 Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

Wow. Mike just said he doesn't want to date a woman who dumbs it down, he just wants her to be dumb. Gee, and here I actually liked him....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Wow. Mike just said he doesn't want to date a woman who dumbs it down, he just wants her to be dumb. Gee, and here I actually liked him....
    Well that's awful of him, but the two harpies having a go at him don't make me like them either

I don't mind Joy for some reason....but Stephanie....OMG she is beyond annoying!! Is it BB time yet?
    Mari79 likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm a bit sad Apollo got the boot.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Mike lost my vote last night on the "dumb woman" comment .. even if he was only saying it to get under their skin .. he got under mine too .. and he put it out there .. even if it was game play .. he said it .. camera caught it ... and there probably is a little truth to it (and he claims Erica is the bully now) ...

Kevin also lost my vote last night... 1. After two + weeks in the house he still had to ask someone if he was boiling water correctly .. and 2. he thought that by raising his voice when talking at Joy would make him more right...

I think in a few weeks it is going to be Gene with 4 or 5 ladies... the guys are dropping like flies - deservedly so
    Katydyd likes this.
    Wasting away another summer...

I really have to wonder what kind of "viewers" are really watching and voting on this show. First they want Alex to be villain, then kick him out for doing just that, next they say they'll vote more for Apollo if he loses his random strategy, which he agrees to, but then Holly is brought back. Holly's question is then "Do you want me to stay in this house?" and they say No. It seems as random as Apollo's strategy is. For all we know, they could be bring back the stir crazy 40 year old.

The biggest question of all though: Why is only the OUTSIDE of the house glass? Every wall should be see through and transparent (even if it's only imitation glass or such to cut costs).

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I just now got a chance to watch this episode - it's the first one I've actually enjoyed. Now that the house is dividing up and we have some drama, it might get more interesting.

FORT Regular

I agree that it's good now that we can see some definite divisions in the house. It's unfortunate for me that the side I like (Holly, Kevin, Andrea, Mike, and Robyn) is probably going to lose a member this week and may get picked off one by one. I could see someone likable like Kevin staying over Joy or Ashley, though.

I'd be shocked if Jeffrey, Gene, and Erica weren't the final three. I liked Erica at first but now she annoys me, and I really hope that we aren't going to be subjected to political conversations every week. That's very annoying and obviously set up to manipulate people into getting rid of the older ones. What next, immigration and health care? That might make me turn the channel completely. I think it should be all game, not a political decision you made years ago.

I'd think after the Andrea and Jeffrey fight, both contestants lost and gained supporters. Or would their chances remain as even as before?

Why is Ashley hated so much that she keeps being in the bottom two?
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast