+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 6/26-28 - Week 3 Live Stream/View & Vote Discussion (Tues-Wed-Thurs 3-4PM ET)

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

6/26-28 - Week 3 Live Stream/View & Vote Discussion (Tues-Wed-Thurs 3-4PM ET)

6/26-28 - Week 3 Live Stream/View & Vote Discussion (Tues-Wed-Thurs 3-4PM ET)

Link to the feeds: Glass House - View & Vote - ABC.com

Re: 6/26-28 - Week 3 Live Stream/View & Vote Discussion (Tues-Wed-Thurs 3-4PM ET)

figured I'd give these afternoon feeds a try. They're telling stories of the most romantic things people have ever done for them. They just got interrupted saying the viewers said the stories were too boring. Ha ha, exactly what I'd been thinking.

Re: 6/26-28 - Week 3 Live Stream/View & Vote Discussion (Tues-Wed-Thurs 3-4PM ET)

heated discussion/argument over same sex marriages right now -- Jeffrey vs Andrea

one thing I'm appreciating now is that these people seem to be intelligent and once the initial outburst from Jeffrey ended, the rest are having an intelligent discussion about this.

they're talking about Justin Bieber now, and someone started to sing. The feeds were just muted. That was refreshing -- I wish BB would do that!

so the "staged" questions part ended at 4, they've left the feeds running, and this is already way better than the "performance"

I would watch this sort of thing, but I don't know if I'll bother watching the questions part anymore. Unless, like today, it's a quiet day and I'm able to work while halfway watching the feeds.

I just don't like my feeds so structured. I have a hard time watching for very long.

New feed -- the players are sitting around once again, answering tweeted viewer questions.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Oh and Holly is back from limbo. I assume that means Apollo is gone.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

We're voting on different dances for pairs of players to do. First up: The worm.

Gene and someone (Ashley?) go first, then Kevin and Robin, then Erica & Stephanie. Erica & Steph turn it into some hilarious pantomime of a mama bird feeding her young, and then just start rolling around the floor.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast