+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 6/26-28 - Week 3 Live Stream/View & Vote Discussion (Tues-Wed-Thurs 3-4PM ET)

Re: 6/26-28 - Week 3 Live Stream/View & Vote Discussion (Tues-Wed-Thurs 3-4PM ET)

Andrea & Mile go next, and pantomime as if one is a fish and the other is casting a fishing pole. When Mike is on the floor he looks like he's having a seizure.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 6/26-28 - Week 3 Live Stream/View & Vote Discussion (Tues-Wed-Thurs 3-4PM ET)

Next dance: The Moonwalk. Jeffrey & Joy are the first pair to try it. They look like a bad figure skating pair, lol.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Mike is funny with the dancing! This stuff is 100% better than the questions.

Oh God...the last thing I want to hear is these people's opinions on healthcare.
    Shoepie likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

uh oh. Were they told about the Supreme Court ruling?

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Oh God...the last thing I want to hear is these people's opinions on healthcare.
    And how were they opining, if you can tell? Their stand on such a contriversial subject might tell us who might team up with or gravitate to whom.

I think I remember Erica, Joy, Jeffrey and Ashley making points for the need for universal healthcare and that we're the only Western nation without it. Erica told a very personal story of all the debts she has from law school and from having been treated for 7 kidney stones, and she's never going to be able to pay those bills off.

Mike was coming from a more "personal responsibility" POV, where he didn't want to pay for smokers who get cancer or people who eat too many Big Macs. That was the point that I turned it off.
    Punkin likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I think I remember Erica, Joy, Jeffrey and Ashley making points for the need for universal healthcare and that we're the only Western nation without it. Erica told a very personal story of all the debts she has from law school and from having been treated for 7 kidney stones, and she's never going to be able to pay those bills off.

Mike was coming from a more "personal responsibility" POV, where he didn't want to pay for smokers who get cancer or people who eat too many Big Macs. That was the point that I turned it off.
    I don't watch the feeds, but just the live show which I find boring. Just that comment from Mike would want me to vote him off. I know plenty of people who never smoked a day in their life who still got cancer. I can't speak about the Big Mac portion, but I do get very annoyed when people make statements like that. Also, I am sure that these people drink and plenty of people who drink get diseases. Can't even remember, which one Mike is, but anyone who makes statements like that obviously need to learn a thing or to. I have a friend whose granddaughter was born with cancer and neither parent or anyone in the family ever smoked. Sorry for the rant and glad you turned it off at that point.
    Florimel and Shoepie like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12