+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: 6/25 Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

Then we picked the winners from the best outfits.

The winner of the boys - Gene

The winner of the girls - Joy

And the ultimate winner of the two (Joy and Gene) is...

Kevin (the copper) makes me legit laugh. Apollo changing his strategy annoys me slightly, since I would have liked the randomness for a bit longer, but whatever works, works. Not huge on Holly, but wouldn't be too upset if she came back.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    this live stuff is just too staged feeling. I can't get into it.

Yeah, and how "live" can it be when they announce at the end of this episode that next week all the houseguests will break down in tears?

The look on Alex's face when he realized that he was not gonna be released from the tube was priceless! I had to rewind and watch it a couple of times. He got that smug "I told you so!" look on his face and then realized that the platform was sinking and he practically pouted! Thank you voters for sending that poser home!

Apollo is really on my nerves. He actually had the nerve to tell me and every other voter that we are not smart enough to see that he is playing an "intellectual" game. He is a pompous ass! The smug look on his face when he tagged his question with, "Answer 'Stephanie' if the answer is yes and 'Gene' if the answer is no." made me hate him almost as much as Alex.

If he would have just shut up. Holly would definitely have went home but he attacked Gene and then insulted all the voters. I definitely voted for him to leave.

BTW... we understand your strategy Apollo, we just don't see anything intelligent about it!

This week is better than last week, so I'll hang with it for now.

Apollo is such a pseudo-intellectual. He thinks he's oh-so-deep & philosophical, when really he's about as deep as a puddle. He reminds me of a teenager who thinks they are the first person to feel/act/or do whatever & no one could possibly understand! Except he's 28, not 15. I can't stand him.

Holly is an idiot. I hate that I share a name with her! Last week I said she has a lot of Kardashian fakeness to her look. Now I see she's got the Kardashian lying & self-centeredness down pat as well.

I'll be glad with either of them leaving, because the other one will follow the next week anyway!
    Endit, scoot13 and JavaJo like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

This show is downright horrible. I can't be the only one thinking this.

The production values make it look across like a Big Brother clone. Same ole big, glossy production and house.

I know it is early in the game, but there is little to nothing of real interest happening. The cast of characters seems pretty lame too. Holly, well... I don't even know if I can buy in her confessionals that she really did psychology. Her performance to the girls of trying to come up with something to prove she was in psychology was either deserving of a razzie or oscar. Hell, maybe it was both!

And what is up with all these group show and tell sessions!? This group would leak a secret in 2 secrets!

I hope Apollo comes back. At least he tries to create strategy where it doesn't exist, which is interesting, he is unpredictable, and his plea was to come had real substance in it. Holly, her plea was "thank you, my fans! I love you all! You know the truth." That is so cliche sounding, I don't even... But I don't want to come off as too harsh though. I think she is overwhelmed by everything that is happening, and it's affecting her thought processes.

The ones to watch are cop, "old" guy, and blonde chick. Although the blond chick's tirade against Holly seems a little misguided. She owned up to a mistake you did and now you hate her even more for it? Seriously?
    lilcountriegal likes this.

I'm with you Endit. Im really not enjoying this so far. It seems to jam packed with no actual REASONING behind things. Its like a book that ends in the middle. For instance... The Mardi Gras beads and sushi in the first episode, and the peeling of eggs and blowing of balloons this time. I realize it was because of the comp, but it just didnt fit. It feels like they are trying to force an action packed hour of show, when really all it ends up to be is an hour of busy work that adds up to nothing.

IMO they either need to revamp the entire season, or open it up for more days each week. With one hour weekly, they cram so much into one episode that it makes no sense. Take on more of the BB format so we can have a day or so of strategy, getting to know these people, instead of throwing a 20 minute long comp in, 10 mins of egg peeling and balloon blowing, commercials and voting. The "yes" "no" questions are starting to get on my nerves too.

/end rant
    holly71 likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm okay with the show and would like it if it ran a complete season.
    mom2, HaikenEdge and scoot13 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'm okay with the show and would like it if it ran a complete season.
    To be fair, I think all shows should be shown for a full season; I hate when a show gets dropped mid-season, because it just feels like the network wussed out.
    holly71 and mom2 like this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I don't think ABC will cancel it. It only runs for 10 weeks, and it's not like they can move the show to another time slot, since it is tied to the production and live feed schedules. If the ratings don't pick up, IMO they'll just tough it out and not bother to bring it back next summer.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123