+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: 6/18 Premiere Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

6/18 Premiere Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

This thread is for discussion of the premiere TV show (ABC, 10PM ET), and we can keep using it for the free live feed at ABC.com that follows immediately after (11PM-3AM ET). The feed can be found on this page: View & Vote Page - ABC.com

Please keep all discussion in this thread until...well, I wonder just what the West Coast sees, and when. Maybe some of the left coast FORTers can report in...

Enjoy the multi-platform show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Re: 6/18 Premiere Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

My husband just said that Erika and I were separated at birth! She's as goofy as I am.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: 6/18 Premiere Show & Overnight Live Stream Discussion (10PM-3AM ET) **Spoilers**

I'm liking the dj a lot more than I thought I would and the gay man is a dollbaby.
    Katydyd, Coco46 and lilcountriegal like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

FORT Fan

Looks like Alex is trying to get voted into Limbo.
    Punkin likes this.
    BB10
    Dan and Ollie: Team Jesus II?

Quote Originally Posted by Funkymonkey1148 View Post
    Looks like Alex is trying to get voted into Limbo.
    I hope!

Alex is too pumped up (even before his "evil" task), and his teeth are too ferocious. I don't like him.

Also he's a rich preppy who has no need to be there, so there's another negative.

Andrea is Mormon...can I just say called it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I love how they vote!!!

Erika is not fat. She's healthy and quite pretty.

We have a quitter already?

Everybody talks at the same time, and they have everyone's mic's turned up at the same time.

I can't make out who is saying what to whom. They are frosting a cake by committee.

What I liked:

1. The house is quite pretty - I like the designs of it and the fact it's a "Glass" house.

2. The limbo idea is good - keeps some of the whole strategizing down to a minimum in case the players end up at one time or another being able to help save a player from our vote or something. In some cases, such as Alex, it at least will help bring some peace.

3. The automated voice is nice - though I do wish once in a while there is a male computer hosted voice.

4. They use our influences in the game a bit better.

The things I don't like:

1. Players continuously don't keep their rooms clean - do like the fact that we could essentially teach the guests that if they have their rooms clean and beds made up we'll let them stay in the rooms with the beds.

2. People like Alex who go overboard on things - seriously he was close to IMHO being ready to be ejected from the game. IN some cases he made Dick almost look palatable as a guest.

3. That we have a quitter and that quitter was one in the limbo room. I hope they will explain why he quit - such as was it the limbo room or if Alex/production had an influence, or if he just quit. He didn't seem like someone who would just do that.

Minor things right now, but I admit I like how this is handled a bit better than Big Brother.
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast