Thread: Robin - Season 1

Robin - Season 1

Robin
    Season 1 Contestant

Hometown: Washington, D.C.
    Special Talent: Making Sushi
    Number of Facebook Friends: ~1150
    Motto: Be yourself; everyone else is taken. - Oscar Wilde

Really it’s quite simple. I’m 47% Mom, 52.5% sweetheart, 52.75% witch (saddest day of my life was when that house fell on my sister), 82% statistical genius, and 100% sarcastic. I’m the type of person who says, “excuse me”, even if I’m by myself. Comedy and comedians are a passion for me. Sherri Shepherd is one of my favorite class acts. Would be my all-time passion, but then there’s sushi to think about. And shoes. Lord, let’s not forget the shoes. I like my coffee black along with my football—just add silver for the Oakland Raiders and gold for the Pittsburgh Steelers to make one very happy woman. Cute, cuddly rescued dogs and cats hold a special place in my heart. Underdogs of any kind hold a special place in my heart.

But nothing, NOTHING, brings out my passionate side more quickly or strongly than my daughters. They’re the BEST ev-ah!! Bright. Completive. Beautiful. Funny. Loving. Bold. They’re exactly who I want to be when I grow up. Lafayette, Indiana, is where I grew up, but I have lived all over “Hoosier-ville” in addition to Poway, California, and Cincinnati, Ohio. I currently reside in the Washington, DC area. 43 years of living has taught me to laugh—especially at myself. Have fun laughing with me and at me. Should be a fun game.

Watch Robin's videos - ABC.com

Re: Robin - Season 1

Love her! Lord I just hope all that doesn't translate to completely obnoxious on air though.....
    JavaJo likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I could go either way with her. While I probably have more in common with her on some fronts, I'm not a champaigne person so that leaves me wondering.

She adds up to 334.25% of a person. Do not enjoy.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    She adds up to 334.25% of a person. Do not enjoy.
    You would think that someone who is 82% statistical genius could have done that math. I can't stand her
    Endit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Love her! Lord I just hope all that doesn't translate to completely obnoxious on air though.....
    When am I going to learn I can't judge a hamster by their bio? Yeesh. I even thought I'd like BB's Lydia before she actually made it on air
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

just decided to watch this show today

this one here looks like a mix of Mara Liason & that chick from Jericho (Mimi)

+ Reply to Thread