Thread: Andrea - Season 1

Andrea - Season 1

Andrea
    Season 1 Contestant

Hometown: Valencia, CA
    Special Talent: Dirt-Bike Riding
    Number of Facebook Friends: ~200
    Motto: Go big or go home

My name is Andrea and I'm 31 years old from Santa Clarita, California, where I was born and raised. I am a book keeper at my parents' Tire Shop where I work with 7 of my 8 brothers. Yes...I said 8 brothers! Growing up in a large family really shaped me into the person I am today. I always knew my brothers would be there for me no matter what and that they'd always have my back. As a result I am extremely loyal. I am very competitive and, being the only girl in my family, I have always felt like I have something to prove. I will go toe-to-toe with anyone no matter what their size and I don't quit. I work hard but play harder.

I am driven by my faith to always do my best and to Choose The Right. My favorite part about my life is that I have been married for 10 years to the most loving, not to mention, the hottest man in the world, Kris, and we have three amazing, beautiful children. They give me the strength to push myself to do things that I never imagined I could, like running a marathon and jumping out of an airplane. I always want to make them proud. They are my biggest supporters and my biggest fans. I love them with every particle of my being and I am going to win this game for them, but I can't do it alone. I need your help!

Watch Andrea's videos - ABC.com

Re: Andrea - Season 1

do my best and to Choose The Right.
    My guess is she is LDS. Choose the right is big with the Mormons. The way she capitalized it says a lot.

Big family should help being shut in with a lot of different personalities. Easier to ignore.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    My guess is she is LDS. Choose the right is big with the Mormons. The way she capitalized it says a lot.

Big family should help being shut in with a lot of different personalities. Easier to ignore.
    Dag! Long time no see.

Hahaha, I had the same immediate reaction to "Choose the Right" as you did. I think I literally - laughed out loud.

Just a reminder, Andrea, keep sweet.
    dagwood likes this.

Somebody dug up a picture of Andrea and her family holding up pro-Prop 8 signs (anti-gay marriage amendment in California) and posted it:

Makes sense since the Mormon church (nationally, not just in CA) was a major source of funding for the pro-Prop 8 campaign.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Dag! Long time no see.

Hahaha, I had the same immediate reaction to "Choose the Right" as you did. I think I literally - laughed out loud.

Just a reminder, Andrea, keep sweet.
    Hey, JD! How you doing?

We called it, didn't we?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Somebody dug up a picture of Andrea and her family holding up pro-Prop 8 signs (anti-gay marriage amendment in California) and posted it:

Makes sense since the Mormon church (nationally, not just in CA) was a major source of funding for the pro-Prop 8 campaign.
    One of their questions during the live feeds today was about Prop 8, same sex marriage, etc. Andrea was the only one that spoke up and said she had been in favor of Prop 8. Jeffrey got really upset over it, but they both later apologized to each other. Some of the others gave Andrea credit/respect for speaking up honestly about her beliefs and not just pretending to go along with everyone else.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post

Why bring her kids into it?

I know the photo was posted forever ago but I'm just ticked she made it this far.

+ Reply to Thread