+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Glass House (ABC, premieres June 18) - News & Speculation

Glass House (ABC, premieres June 18) - News & Speculation

Has anyone heard about this show yet? It sound interesting--a reality show like Big Brother where 14 people live in one house for a $250,000 prize. Unlike BB it will be more viewer interactive with the audience voting who leaves, what they eat, wear and sleep. Premieres June 18th on ABC.
    The Glass House to debut on ABC | canceled or renewed TV shows | TV Series Finale

Re: The Glass House

I read on another site that the producer was also involved with Joe Schmo, my favorite reality show of all time.

Someone who was involved with Kitchen Nightmares is also on board for this show! I can't wait to see who is going to be in that house!

Sounds interesting! While I absolutely love BB, I will give this a watch!
    KAREN

Wow! The show hasnt even started yet and already there is drama! CBS is warning ABC not to proceed with Glass House as it is too much like Big Brother!
    CBS Warns ABC Against Proceeding With

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Sounds interesting. I'll give it a go. I don't mind viewers not being able to vote for who leaves on Big Brother (I feel like that is what ruined the first season and lead to lack of drama with that group). But I'd like having more viewer input with other things involved in the show.

Not surprised CBS is telling them to back off, but all networks sort of rip off the others as fair as I'm concerned.

I would return the comment to CBS - "Um... that would mean that the UK, The Netherlands and all the other countries who had Big Brother long before you did can sue you for the same reason."

Honestly I think they're worried that "Glass House" will take away "Big Brother" fans.

Then again, they probably will because they know that we're tired of the stunt casting, the horrid attitudes of the contestants and the lack of fun the show has anymore. They have even considered canceling "BB" before.

Oh and the non-disclosure argument? - That's a bullying technique. One would think that the former "BB" workers would've already reread what they signed, found whether or not they were in violation of possibly breaking it before they said yes to the job. And, the networks work closely enough that they'd already had an idea this was going to happen or was in the air before ABC went to work on the project.

Finally, CBS has lost before, and will probably lose again here because if there are at least three differences (and sounds like there will be), they will lose the argument.
    karalott and cablejockey like this.

Big Brother is weakened by its casting, which is stupid and shallow. I'll take a nerdy genius over a 25-year-old fitness trainer any day. So if The Glass House can cast people who are actually interesting, it may have an advantage.
    Kocky_Kamikaze, NFL1, mom2 and 2 others like this.

Well now its up to a judge to decide if it airs and/or CBS gets millions in damages!
    CP24- CBS sues ABC over new reality TV show

Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

Do you all think Glass House is going to be good? BB should move up their start date! Don't have the time to get involved in two shows, so I will stick with BB.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast