+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pikachu

Thread: How many more "little people" shows are they gonna make?

How many more "little people" shows are they gonna make?

First we watched the Rolloff's implode. Then we see Bill and Jen bring their kids home and watch Jen battle cancer. We've got the little women of LA fighting amongst each other, that other family with 4 or 5 little kids and now this new one called the little family. Don't get me wrong, I think they're fascinating and try to watch them all, but how many shows do you need?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: How many more "little people" shows are they gonna make?

Wait until they start doing other splinter groups. "Meet the Giants", a reality show about a family with gigantism and their struggle to get along in a world build too small for them. How about a dating show for amputees, "An Arm and a Leg Short for Love"? I can see lots of gimmicky reality shows coming down the pike.
    Punkin likes this.
    Current Pools: Big Brother 17, Masterchef 6, So You Think You Can Dance 12
    Upcoming Pools: America's Got Talent 10, Face Off 9, Project Runway 14
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2015: The FORT's Amazing Spreadsheet Wizard & Avatar Artist

FORT Newbie

I'm really into Little Women LA,Terras Family and Little Women NY,even though they might be little people they have big personalities and bicker like anyone else. Some even seem to have more of a complex about what average size people think of them.I don't watch the show because their little people,I watch it because they show their struggles and things they've overcome,like the rest of us.
    There are some of the gals I don't care for like Kristy(LA) and Dawn(NY),Kevin(NY).

Don't forget there was also one called Pit Boss, where Shorty Rossi, a little person ran a pit bull rescue and talent agency in LA. His staff consisted of 3 little people. I think that one may have been cancelled though. I haven't seen it around in a while.

The only one that I really like is The Little Couple. I also like the Roloff's specials.

His wiki page says the show was cancelled. It was on animal planet.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Oh well......I hate it for the staff. Two of them had gotten small roles in a major movie, but one was still struggling. I bet running a pit bull rescue without the tv attention has to be a challenge.

FORT Fogey

As long as the ones that are on don't have any skeletons in their closets, TLC will keep finding new families to feature

+ Reply to Thread