+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Reality show skills test

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Reality show skills test

Thanks, Punkin! I started this thread a few years ago after seeing so many inept contestants on shows and wondering if they had to do any qualifying at all to come on the show. Apparently not. It would help them if they would go in more prepared.

I'd love it if someone I know ended up on a reality show so I could root them on! I don't see myself ever being on one. Social skills are important for pretty much any reality show and I'm definitely lacking in those.
    Punkin and AmyKay like this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Kip
    FORT Fogey Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I just found this thread. Brilliant questions, Pikachu! Very insightful. And LOL at The Bachelor questions!

I could possibly be on American Idol, I think I could make it to Hollywood, but Im not good enough to be in the final 24 or so...the only other one would be Amazing Race, but Ive never been on a plane (not by choice, just by chance.)
    When I was younger I REALLY wanted to be on Real World. That was before it got too crazy tho.
    MReid likes this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

So You Think You Can Dance
    Have you taken dance lessons? I have not
    Which types of dance are you best at? Freestyle, Jazz, Tango, Waltz, Foxtrot, Hip Hop, Jive
    Are you physically fit? I mean I dont have no six pack but Im not the nutty professor either
    Can you follow choreography? Oh yeah baby
    Have you ever choreographed a dance routine? Only once at a talent show
    Are you a fast learner? Yes
    Are you rhythmically adept or rhythmically challenged? No I got the moves baby
    Can you express an emotion without saying a word? Yes my face tells it all
    Who would be your favorite SYTYCD choreographer to work with? Im pretty versatile and would be willing to work with anyone they are all super talented
    Punkin, momrek06 and Photobabe like this.

The Apprentice
    Are you good at persuading people to see things your way or do what you want? Yes I am pretty good at that
    Are you good at arguing a position while keeping a level head? Oh yes I used to be on the debate team and never lost a match
    Are you a team player (able to focus on what’s good for the group instead of just looking out for yourself)? Oh yes Im all about teamwork
    Are you good at determining people’s skills and assigning the right person to the right task? Not necessarily Id rather others tell me what they are good at
    How are you at fundraising? Not my thing
    Do you have experience at selling things or raising money for a cause? I do but I hated that job so I quit lol
    Are you capable of setting a realistic budget for a project and completing it without going over your budget? Yes absolutely Im very good at managing my budget
    Are you able to think outside the box and find a creative solution to a problem quickly? Most of the time
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12