+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reality Show Ideas

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Reality Show Ideas

If you could come up with a reality show concept, what would it involve?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Reality Show Ideas

How about a circus reality show, where contestants go to a circus training center and get assigned to do certain roles. Some of them could learn to be clowns, some could train to be jugglers, some could do the aeriel acts, etc. For the final show, they could put on a circus act to show all they've acheived. Or if not having random people trying out for the circus, go to a circus training area to find out what it takes to learn the various jobs in a circus--how many months or years of training it takes for someone to become skilled enough to perform for the public, how much they spend on costumes and makeup, how long it takes to get ready for each performance, etc.

I'd like to see an office makeover show. Have people submit photos of their office and redo the worst ones to make them more efficient and look more updated. Perhaps fix up or put in a break area. Give everybody ergonomic chairs and set up their workspace at the correct height and angles to prevent neck problems, carpal tunnel, and other common but serious office maladies. Even office workers that aren't given a makeover can watch the show and get tips on things they can do to improve their office.

Have a show like Big Brother but with pets. Start with a dog, a cat, a ferret, a pot-bellied pig, etc. and have them and their owners do different stunts or tricks each week, like navigate a maze to get to the food at the end. Each week, viewers call to keep their favorite animal in the house until two remain, then a final call-in vote is done to choose a winner.
    Last edited by pikachu; 07-09-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'd like to see Pirate Master come back. Or even a Medieval themed something, where the "Captain" or whatever becomes "Monarch" and so on.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I thought Pirate Master was a great concept, just poorly executed. I'd like to see another reality show like it.

I'd love a medieval themed reality show. I really enjoyed Full Metal Jousting and can't wait for it to return. I'm sure other medival themes could be used for reality shows, too. Have teams build a castle, get in battles to take over other castles, etc. Find a way to have the teams battle a dragon, even if it's just a big metal dragon that shoots flames.

+ Reply to Thread