+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Upcoming reality shows to look forward to!

Re: Upcoming reality shows to look forward to!

Looking forward to BB. I think that Heidi is overexposed. I don't actually enjoy her very much. I don't know what Face Off is.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'd love to see 2 seasons of Big Brother/year. I really enjoy that show. Once is just not enough!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Looking forward to BB. I think that Heidi is overexposed. I don't actually enjoy her very much. I don't know what Face Off is.
    Face Off is a competition show for make-up artists in the theatrical/movie business. It runs on SyFy and has been a popular show for them. I'm not surprised they are running two seasons this year.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Face Off is a competition show for make-up artists in the theatrical/movie business. It runs on SyFy and has been a popular show for them. I'm not surprised they are running two seasons this year.
    Thank you. I don't get that channel but it sounds like something I would enjoy.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

MasterChef Season 4 returns May 22nd, Wednesdays at 8PM on Fox.

Next Food Network Star Season 9 begins June 2nd, Sundays at 9PM on Food Network.

I see that Jo Frost (Supernanny) has a new show coming soon on TLC. It's called Family SOS and looks to be along the lines of Supernanny but with Jo helping out families who appear to be pretty dysfunctional in one way or another. It appears to me just from the bit I saw on tv that it might have more drama than Supernanny.

I'm hoping Jo doesn't take the low road....this is TLC you know. I have enjoyed watching the marathons of her show which are frequently on Style network, and I really think she is great. She always seemed to really have a passion for what she does, and to care about the families involved. Let's just hope she's the same Jo Frost and hasn't morphed into anything unpleasant.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    MasterChef Season 4 returns May 22nd, Wednesdays at 8PM on Fox.

Next Food Network Star Season 9 begins June 2nd, Sundays at 9PM on Food Network.
    I could be wrong, and I really hope I am, but I could hav sworn that I saw a commercial a couple of days ago that said that MasterChef would start in July. I am a big fan, and the sooner the better!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No date as of yet, but I've read that Junior MasterChef will be premiering this fall. It's just like MasterChef, except the competitors will be between the ages of 8 and 13. Having seen the Australian version, I do look forward to it. Gordon Ramsey will still be a judge, apparently, and I don't mind, he's shown to be great with kids, but I sure do hope Joe Bastianish isn't a judge on this one, the kids need fun and positive reinforcement and critique, not what this guy brings to the table.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Master Chef does start May 22. Fox has been running commercials for it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm looking forward to this and the Junior version. Honestly I didn't think the US would ever adopt Junior Masterchef. But cool.

By the way, can we also use this thread to announce cast reveals for all the shows?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast