+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Upcoming reality shows to look forward to!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Upcoming reality shows to look forward to!

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Survivor Philippines has announced most of the new cast. Interestingly there is a old celeb in the mix. Lisa Welchel, who played Blaire on Facts of Life is in the mix. Former Dodger, Jeff Kent, is also on the show this season. The three returning players that were medivac'd out from their respective seasons, are to be announced later this week. Thank goodness Colton's name hasn't been tossed around as one of the possible returnees.
    For the record now, the three returnees are Michael Skupin (Season 2 - Australia), Jonathan Penner (Season 13 - Cook Islands & Season 16 - Micronesia: Fans vs Favorites) and Russell Swan (Season 19 - Samoa).

Bachelor update: It's Sean Lowe for the next season. No big shock there. I hope he gets a better edit than on Em's season, otherwise I won't be watching except for girl drama. Sean is a , good looking sure, but what a bore.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

CBS announces premiere dates of next 'Survivor' and 'The Amazing Race' editions
    By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 12/07/2012

CBS has announced the Spring 2013 premiere dates of the next seasons of its two flagship reality series.

Survivor's upcoming 26th season, Survivor: Caramoan, will debut on Wednesday, February 13 at 8PM ET/PT.

The following week, The Amazing Race's 22nd edition will premiere on the network on Sunday, February 17 at 8PM ET/PT.

Survivor host Jeff Probst and The Amazing Race host Phil Keoghan will both return for the new seasons.
    JohnnyK likes this.

I cant wait for AR . I am not sure the next survivor will beat this one for me, I hope it does.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Bachelor update: It's Sean Lowe for the next season. No big shock there. I hope he gets a better edit than on Em's season, otherwise I won't be watching except for girl drama. Sean is a , good looking sure, but what a bore.
    I bet we see a completely different side to him. I was hoping it was him and not dreary whatshisface ( the one with the mugshot) who was caught texting an ex while on the show
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I bet we see a completely different side to him. I was hoping it was him and not dreary whatshisface ( the one with the mugshot) who was caught texting an ex while on the show
    I am glad Ari was smart enough to avoid the train wreck this show has become. Sean is welcome to it! I am guessing that the girl that shows up from a previous season might be Kacie B, from Ben's season. They seem like they would be a good sickly sweet pairing.

I am glad Ari was smart enough to avoid the train wreck this show has become. Sean is welcome to it! I am guessing that the girl that shows up from a previous season might be Kacie B, from Ben's season. They seem like they would be a good sickly sweet pairing.
    They wouldnt have him. It was a real mess apparently, oh well, I will enjoy this one Sean dodged a bullet that's for sure
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh I am sure they would have had him IF he had been interested. Ari was extremely popular. Since he's been dating Courtney for awhile now, I doubt he'd have been up for grabs anyway. I just read an article that he and Jef Holm were hanging out together just last night. "Jarie" will also be accepting donations for Arie’s Miracles in Motion half-marathon team. Arie will run 13.1 miles in January on behalf of a little boy named Ethan, who was diagnosed at four months old with Congential Nephrotic Syndrome. What great guys!

Oh I am sure they would have had him IF he had been interested. Ari was extremely popular. Since he's been dating Courtney for awhile now, I doubt he'd have been up for grabs anyway. I just read an article that he and Jef Holm were hanging out together just last night. "Jarie" will also be accepting donations for Arie’s Miracles in Motion half-marathon team. Arie will run 13.1 miles in January on behalf of a little boy named Ethan, who was diagnosed at four months old with Congential Nephrotic Syndrome. What great guys!
    I think they all go on the show , to improve sagging careers. I don't think Arie is dating Courtney anymore, there were pics of him with his ex, the one he ran back to as soon as the show was over. I read an article where Arie was going back to racing, that didnt happen. I congratulate them on his run though - I think Jef with one F and Arie should have dated, it would have lasted longer
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Got my phone calendar set for Amazing Race and Survivor!
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast