+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reality Retreads and Repeat Offenders : "Stars" on multiple shows

FORT Fan

Reality Retreads and Repeat Offenders : "Stars" on multiple shows

Hi all

as a long time reality fan, one of my pet peeves is the way that some wanna be stars keep showing up on various reality tv shows

So many times I have watched as a formerly "likable" player/contestant/cast member returns to yet another show and is totally fake

Number one is the Bachelor franchise....the first seasons started out much more sincere...now it is a place where would be models and ex professional cheerleaders go to get casting

Look how sweet favorite Jen Schafft came back and people did not like her new slick persona

There are so many retreads....another example of a "character" going downhill is Meganl who started as a bubbly but kind airhead on "Beauty and the Geek" which she won.
    The she was on Rock of Love...then I love Money 1...then Charm School,
    then the ill fated "Megan wants a Millionaire" ..never shown cause one of the finalist/s killed his wife and himself

last I heard she was stripping at a club in south florida, got a dui...I saw her last year in person and she looked very hard and trashy

It would not surprise me to see her on Celeb Rehab

please do list some retreads you have found ....lots of them on Millionaire Matchmaker LOL

FORT Fan

Re: Reality Retreads and Repeat Offenders : "Stars" on multiple shows

The so called "Millionaire Matchmaker" has used/re-used many reality folks

One of the "girls" trotted out to meet the so called "millionaires" was on the "Farmer Takes a Wife" show (Josie)

Another re-tread was on that "Hotel Paradise" show

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

No wonder Jon Gosselin thought he couldw have a career in reality TV. I had always wondered about that.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fan

LOL

Bethenny Frankel, was on “The Real Housewives of New York City, then Bethenny Getting Married?

BUT she was also on The Apprentice Martha Stewart in 2005

FORT Fan

Toni Ferrari was on "Love Cruise'...then "Paradise Hotel"... another reality star show called "Kill Reality", also "Blind Date" LOL>> always playing the crazy/crazed
    over the top role..what an actress
    She was featured in a reality/documentary movie about body building
    Toni also wormed her way into the news when she called members of the Big Brother Cast in 2006 before they went into the house on all stars to let them know her former roommate and cast members "strategy" or whatever

FORT Fan

Adrianne Curry....
    First Top Model
    VH1 Gameshow Marathon
    VH1 "The Surreal Life"
    VH1 "My Fair Brady"
    VHI "Celeb Paranormal Project"
    WE's From Russia with Love (followed her on a trip to Russia)Chris & Adrianne Do Russia
    NBC "Celebrity Family Feud"
    Panelist on "The Tester"

FORT Fan

Where do reality "stars" go after their season is done?

apparently a lot of them go to Dr Drew's Rehab (and to further their career move, some on to Sober House)

so far ...
    Jessica Sierra ..former American Idol contestant

"Nikki" McKibbin former American Idol contestant *also on Sober House
    Lisa D'Amato ....ANTM
    Jason Wahler...."Laguana Beach"
    Francine "Frankie" Lons...from BET's "Frankie and Neffie"

other "stars" who became reality stars also went to the Rehab

Brigette Nelson appeared on the first season of the Italian version of The Mole (2004) and on the third season of the VH1 reality show The Surreal Life (2004). Then she co starred with Flava Flav in "Strange Love", then guest starred on his crazy "Flavor of Love"
    In 2003, Nielsen appeared in the Danish Big Brother VIP. In January 2005, she was a contestant in the British version of Celebrity Big Brother, along with her former mother-in-law, Jackie Stallone
    In March 2007, she starred in a new British documentary called Killing Brigitte Nielsen, which aired on Sky Travel.
    She underwent dramatic surgeries and had her own reality show about her "makeover" on German and Italian TV
    then ....French reality show TF1's La Ferme Célébrités, the French version of the TV series The Farm.
    Nielsen was one of the celebrity contestants of 2010's Let's Dance, the German version of Dancing with the Stars.[21] In 2010, she also took part of Celebrity Come Dine With Me in Denmark (Til middag hos... ), and in Germany (Das Perfekte Promi Dinner).....whew...if more reality retreads were multilingual they could be on more shows too LOL

Dennis Rodman was on Celeb Rehab after his odd showing on Celebrity Apprentice

Tom Sizemore was on Celeb Rehab but previously had a crazy reality show all about him and his addictions and bad behavior called "Shooting Sizemore"
    he also got into "Sober House" <grin>

Matt Hoffman from BB12 was on Average Joe before entering the BB house.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

I don't know her name (Carla?) but there was a crazy insecure one that was on the Superhero show as well as She's got the look.

FORT Fan

Brooke Hogan tried dating a girl on Brooke Knows Best, in Miami....a Latina DJ
    then Brandy on Bad Girls Miami finally got a date, with the very same DJ gal LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast