+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reality Retreads and Repeat Offenders : "Stars" on multiple shows

FORT Fan

Re: Reality Retreads and Repeat Offenders : "Stars" on multiple shows

Jason's 3rd place, Jillian went on to be the next Bachelorette.

She rejected the then much loved Jake Pavelka who went on to be the next Bachelor and in typical fashioh showed a whole other smarmy side to him...he also proved to be a real fame chaser, so much for the dedicated Texan Pilot
    It was revealed that he had been an aspiring actor/ model using a different name...he also took a spin on Dancing with the Stars LOL

Jake's Fourth-place finalist Ali Fedotowsky was featured on the sixth season of The Bachelorette. YOW I am dizzy LOL

FORT Fan

ABC took the retread a step further .....with Bachelor Pad! Co hosted by....Melissa Rycroft LOL

Natalie Getz 28 Bartender Hollywood, CA The Bachelor Season 13 Co-Winner
    David Good 28 Entrepreneur Dayton, OH The Bachelorette Season 5 Co-Winner
    Kiptyn Locke 32 Sales & Operations Manager Encinitas, CA The Bachelorette Season 5 Episode 6
    Tenley Molzahn 26 College Admissions Huntington Beach, CA The Bachelor Season 14 Episode 6
    Elizabeth Kitt 30 Sales Los Angeles, CA The Bachelor Season 14 Episode 6
    Jesse Kovacs 28 Winemaker Los Angeles, CA The Bachelorette Season 5 Episode 6
    Jesse Beck 25 General Contractor Peculiar, MO The Bachelorette Season 6 Episode 5
    Peyton Wright 27 Cheerleader Apparel Sales Dallas, TX The Bachelor Season 10 Episode 5
    Ashley Elmore 30 Teacher Fairfax, VA The Bachelor Season 14 Episode 5
    Gwen Gioia 39 Project Manager Philadelphia, PA The Bachelor Season 2 Episode 5
    Nikki Kaapke 30 Administrative Assistant Chicago, IL The Bachelor Season 13 Episode 5
    Wes Hayden 33 Country Music Artist Austin, TX The Bachelorette Season 5 Episode 4
    Krisily Kennedy 30 Personal Assistant Los Angeles, CA The Bachelor Season 7 Episode 4
    Gia Allemand 26 Swimsuit Model New York, NY The Bachelor Season 14 Episode 3
    Jonathan Novack 31 Weatherman Houston, TX The Bachelorette Season 6 Episode 3
    Craig McKinnon 34 Dental Sales Sarnia, ON The Bachelorette Season 6 Episode 2
    Jessie Sulidis 25 Cosmetics Sales Oakville, ON The Bachelor Season 14 Episode 2
    Juan Barbieri 37 General Contractor Los Angeles, CA The Bachelorette Season 5 Episode 1
    Michelle Kujawa 26 Sales Anaheim, CA The Bachelor Season 14 Ep

Yikes....and to bring it full circle the next Bachelor is again ....Brad Womack....wow

FORT Fan

Who could forget Will on Big Brother??
    I sure couldn't...he also was on Big Brother All Stars...
    yet this was NOT mentioned when he appeared on Dr 90210 as an expert dermatologist

from Wiki...."After winning CBS's Big Brother 2, Kirby briefly served as a medical correspondent for Extra! magazine. Kirby appeared as himself on one episode of The Young and the Restless in late October 2006. He went on to compete on the Allstar season of Big Brother, where he came in fourth.[1]

Kirby was featured on two seasons the E! Channel television series Dr. 90210. He made appearances on episodes of LA Ink, Chelsea Lately (August 2008), Reality Bites Back (September 2008), Reality Obsessed (October 2008). Kirby also co-hosted Yo on E! on several occasions during 2008. Additionally, Kirby has made several appearances on The Doctors as himself, during 2008 and 2009. On December 13, 2008, Kirby appeared on the weekend edition of E! News, discussing poll percentage ratings and the comparison of celebrity body parts.
    He was also on >>>
    The Dr. Keith Ablow Show (TV series)
    – Reality Television Couples (2007)

FORT Fan

Erin Brody and Dr Will just had their baby Congrats to these reality pro's

I have a special soft spot for Erin...I do think she may be the most successful reality show retread ever

She was on 2 Love or Moneys and walked off with ? 2 million....a huge payoff

she didn't stop there>>> Her IMBD listings include>>

Dr. 90210 (TV series documentary)
    Herself
    Mother Truckers (2008)
    Forces of Second Nature (2007)
    Regeneration Gap (2007) Herself

2007 Fox Reality Really Awards (TV special)

2005 All-Star Reality Reunion (TV movie)
    Herself

2005 Love Lounge (TV series)
    Herself
    Getting It On-line (2005) Herself
    Office Antics (2005) Herself
    High Infidelity (2005) Herself

2004 Reality TV Secrets Revealed (TV documentary)
    Herself

2003 Good Day Live (TV series)
    Guest Co-Host
    Episode dated 31 December 2003 (2003) Guest Co-Host

2003 Pyramid (TV series)
    Herself
    Episode dated 2 October 2003 (2003) Herself

2003 Howard Stern (TV series)
    Herself
    Episode dated 16 September 2003 (2003) Herself

2003 The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (TV series)
    Herself
    Episode dated 28 July 2003 (2003) Herself

2003 For Love or Money (TV series)
    Herself

2003 For Love or Money 2 (TV series)

Is there a Bachelor thread started for the upcoming Brad Womack season? The tv network has the 30 female contestants with the pics & bios, etc up already.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4131089;
    Is there a Bachelor thread started for the upcoming Brad Womack season? The tv network has the 30 female contestants with the pics & bios, etc up already.
    Yes, there is. It has been going for some time now and includes all Reality Steve revelations also. Look under "On hiatus/or shows we are not covering" ...

Don't forget Jillian on Extreme Home Makeover! and Ali working for a television station in San Diego.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;4130204;
    Who could forget Will on Big Brother??
    I sure couldn't...he also was on Big Brother All Stars...
    yet this was NOT mentioned when he appeared on Dr 90210 as an expert dermatologist

from Wiki...."After winning CBS's Big Brother 2, Kirby briefly served as a medical correspondent for Extra! magazine. Kirby appeared as himself on one episode of The Young and the Restless in late October 2006. He went on to compete on the Allstar season of Big Brother, where he came in fourth.[1]

Kirby was featured on two seasons the E! Channel television series Dr. 90210. He made appearances on episodes of LA Ink, Chelsea Lately (August 2008), Reality Bites Back (September 2008), Reality Obsessed (October 2008). Kirby also co-hosted Yo on E! on several occasions during 2008. Additionally, Kirby has made several appearances on The Doctors as himself, during 2008 and 2009. On December 13, 2008, Kirby appeared on the weekend edition of E! News, discussing poll percentage ratings and the comparison of celebrity body parts.
    He was also on >>>
    The Dr. Keith Ablow Show (TV series)
    Reality Television Couples (2007)
    They need to bring back Dr. Will every season for BB. Even if he's just there to stir things up, provide drama and humor, we need him

I guess this thread just shows that there is a new career for people who want to be in show-biz: join as many reality tv shows as possible. If you can't make it on your own merits, just keep getting your face on tv and soon you're a celebrity. Kind of pathetic though.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4139102;
    I guess this thread just shows that there is a new career for people who want to be in show-biz: join as many reality tv shows as possible. If you can't make it on your own merits, just keep getting your face on tv and soon you're a celebrity. Kind of pathetic though.
    Snooki anyone.

Just curious but why does Snooki seem to standout from the crown in Jersey shore?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Speaking of Snooki, a recent interview of her's I read gave me laugh. She dissed DWTS when she was asked if she'd ever go on the show (she said no, which made me say thank God), and said it's for has beens whose career had faded, and doesn't understand why The Situation went on. I wonder what she'll think when her star finally fades and she's desperately looking for any way to keep her name and face out there (hello Speidi and Kate Gosselin).

I remember the day when you were only allowed to appear on one reality show, and if you knew anyone involved, whether it be a former contestant or someone involved in casting and production, you weren't eligible to apply. How times change just to get a bunch of pretty but bland and what are deemed dramatic personalities (by network standards) on the roster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast