+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 589 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    i]Originally posted by aliasmq [/i]

aliasmq!
    I agree with you about Jennifer Garner! :youza! (John, when are we going to get a 'yowza!' smiley?) I watch Alias every week for the *ahem* intricate plot lines. . Actually it is a great show (my favorite currently on tv, btw). I'd be posting in the Alias thread if I wasn't already spread so thin these days!

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Originally posted by firegirl
    Awww Wayner,, you know what they say

Bald on top = fire down below!

Hmmmm... and your name is firegirl. Does this mean you're bald on top?

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Mike, I'm so glad you found the camera! All this time I had you pictured so incredibly wrong

You're definitely a cutie. (I pictured you as a cutie, mind you... just blonde )

Great looking guy to go along with a great personality!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Fade to black
    OK what is that avatar Cali? It looks like Laurence Fishburne meets Clay Aiken's AI makeup artists.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

ACK... Why don't you people watch Stargate???

Don't answer that

It's Christopher Judge in character as Teal'c from Stargate. Here he is out of character:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yes, dramatically different. Without the Charlie Brown hair squiggle on his forehead, he's completely unrecognizable.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

mike (mdrio) i'm with cali! i had you pictured allllllllllll wrong!!! but you are a cutie!

and again... quinn... if i haven't asked you before: How YOU doin'?

john, i love that pic of you and your cousin.

Originally posted by Mantenna
    By the way, Bloonman, you've written 4 novels!? Wow! Is there anything you DON'T do?
    Hi, Mantenna!
    Well, I can't sing or dance... Actually, I have produced a music tape of songs I wrote, played and sang. But I'm pretty sure if Simon Cowell from AI2 listened to it I'd hear plenty of 'dreadfuls'! Anyway, thanks for the nice words. Good to see you on the 'My Art' thread too. Anybody else that wants to visit that thread is welcome also. Wade on over, the water ain't deep...

hi, Sher!

Just gotta say how much I love your new av!

Mike & Levi - you're both so cute! I really have to tell you both, especialy Mike who knows I adore him, that guys like you give teenagers a GOOD name.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread